Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2021 01:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Prince Edward - "oral sex queen"

Date & Time of Session: Sat, 8pm
Location: Room 5, 6/F, 56 - 58 Lai Chi Kok Rd., Prince Edward
Name: oral sex queen #B57234 (口爆迷)
Link: https://go141.com/en/B57234-PE-141Walk-up-oralsexqueen.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
Face: 2.5/5 (Forget the website photos, they are all fake)
Body: 3/5 (Normal for her age)
Height: Medium
Skill: Oral 4/5, Sex 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: $500 (sex, BBBJ), 30 mins
Repeat: OK, but would like to try others

First Impressions: Forget the photos on the website. Generally, they tend to be fake, but this one is way too outrageous. She is in her late 30s or early 40s, and the website shows a girl in her early 20s. Figure wise, it's acceptable, but not great. A bit of a tummy fat but it seems almost all WGs have that problem. Breasts seems real and not bad to touch. Her skin is very smooth though. That's probably her biggest assets. Like most WGs, will chit chat a little, keep you engaged. But with her age, it won't be the cutesy type. There used to be so many young girls 10 years ago, where have they all gone? Oh well, I guess I've grown old too.

Price / Shower: Like most WGs nowadays, once you are in the shower, you see a long menu filled with complicated terms that I have no idea what they mean. She charges from $500 to almost $2000. < Personal monologue > I wonder how many people can afford those higher priced items. Or are they just a marketing gimmick? A bit of psychological trickery to get you used to the higher price range, so that $500 seems like a bargain? Or perhaps it's a lottery, just in case they get someone who won it big in Macau or the stock market and are willing to splurge a little. But would they splurge here?</end> Well, at the end of the shower, she got down and started to blow me in the shower. That's always a crowd pleaser, and we are off to a promising start!

The action: I never have much to write in this section. What needs to be said have already been said above. It's almost mechanical at this point. I laid down on the bed and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. She is quite good, but nothing that's going to leave a big impression. Still, she was good. I tend to lose track of time in these moments, but it felt like a good 3-5 mins, more than the average BJ sessions anyway. So extra points to her. Then it's time for sex. Just the usual. Girl on top to begin with. Then the obligatory missionary position. She is OK. Here you can spend some time touching her silky smooth legs. Like most people, she isn't flexible enough, so her legs don't open wide enough for full access. That's why doggie is the best. In that position, her pussy felt quite good. Better than the usual. I was going to go for CIM, which she offered, but I decided to just end it there, as I wasn't in a the mood to pay more. Such a cheap skate, I am.

Conclusion: Nothing much to say about this girl. Forget the photos on the website. She is just your average SSP-type of WG, with decent BJ skills, BBBJ comes as standard, with silky smooth skin. All in all, $500 is the right price.

Recent Ratings
sneakyp   7-10-2021 10:48  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing
like2bonk   4-10-2021 12:24  Karma  +5   if its PE. SSP. Lai Chi Kok, thats the burial ground for FL on their last legs...no sweet young thangs there
Mister   4-10-2021 10:33  Karma  +5   Readable report. Love the monologue style
godisdead   4-10-2021 09:21  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing!
hotjac   3-10-2021 15:37  Karma  +4   Great info - thanks for sharing