Font size: S M L
SSP - Lyn (for Makenshin)

This one is for Makenshin:
https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=75168

Date & Time of Session: Sat, 7pm
Location: Room B, Flat 206, 1/F, Apliu St., 204 - 206, Sham Shui Po
Name: Lyn #B55550 (長舌金蓮內射+後花園)
Link: https://go141.com/en/B55550-SSP-141Walk-up-Lyn.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
Face: 3/5 (Looks different from website photo, but it's her)
Body: 2.5/5
Height: Medium
Skill: Oral 4.5/5, Sex 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: $800 (sex, BBBJ), 30 mins
Repeat: Not for that price, no way.

Specific details for Makenshin: Since you seemed to be OK paying over $1,000 for middle-aged women at Sham Shui Po, you should be OK with Lyn. So my recommendation to you is to try her out. I believe your opinion of her would be quite positive, unlike mine. For others, who have nostalgic memories of this run-down area being a place for cheap puns ($390, the works), I would say avoid.

First Impressions: Lyn is OK looking, past her prime. Figure wise, she is not slim, but acceptable. If you like doing girls doggie-style, her back is a bit chubby. She also has a large bruise on her buttock from an injury, which will probably have faded by the time you read this. Her breasts are fake of course. Large but nothing special. Most fake breasts on WGs are large but not nicely shaped and not that nice to touch. There's a bit of chit chat with her. Given her age, it won't be the cute type. But she tries her best to keep you engaged.

Price: In the shower, she will start to talk about her pricing, which are steep IMO. $500 is the no-frills option (with CBJ - it doesn't say explicitly). Ah, the good old early 2010s days when BBBJs came standard with a $390 pun. She will also entice you with the $1,800 bare back option. She is not worth it IMO! If I am leaving with some nasty bug, it better be with a model-level girl.
Be careful with this girl. Say exactly what you want (CBJ/BBBJ/CIM/sex) and the total price. Use the menu, A/B/C/etc., don't try to customise. I said I wanted a CIM package. So she offered $500. I assumed that meant CIM+sex. No, it's CIM only. So half way through, when I beckoned her for sex, she said she needs to tag on another $500 ($1,000 total). WTF. So I said, "Fine, forget CIM. How much for sex?" Sex is $500, and since she gave me BBBJ by that point, it's $800 total. I am used to $400-500 for a simple BBBJ+sex, not $800 for a middle-aged woman. There is nothing wrong with a WG asking high prices. Take it or leave it. I am explaining this in detail so that those on a tight budget like me don't get surprised. If you have money to burn, ignore this entire section.

Sex: The BBBJ was good. She is quite skilled and can take in a medium sized cock without problem. A bit of deep throat action. She doesn't allow you to touch her head though. I wasn't pushing her head, just touching her head. Won't allow it. As for sex, it was so-so. Her figure isn't trim, so it wasn't much to look at. Skin quality was ordinary. Did the usual positions with her fake moaning. Nothing bad, but just the average stuff. Came inside during doggie.

Conclusion: Great BJ skills. Sex is meh. She is worth $500; $600 tops. I believe she is representative of girls on her floor. Personal opinion, avoid the entire building if price is an important factor to you.

Recent Ratings
confused247   6-10-2021 10:00  Karma  +3   I was just shocked to see her filming bareback videos and putting them up. Kinky as it seems, it's a big red flag to mo ...
blahblah777   4-10-2021 10:05  Karma  +3   Excellent
Makenshin   3-10-2021 17:48  Karma  +4   Appreciated intel Bro. Think i'll pass on her then. Lots of other options and potenially mote intel on other girls for ...
HKGPeter   3-10-2021 00:35  Karma  +2   Thank you.
ramont   2-10-2021 20:58  Karma  +6   Interesting report
JackTheBat   2-10-2021 17:59  Karma  +10   A thorough report custom-written for a fellow 141er. Impressive!