Registered 7-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2021 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TKO hotel MILF

Date & Time of Session: Early September 2021
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mando & Canto
Name: Yau Yau
Link: **no link up right now (Can see list of girls on TG)
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  3.5/5 (Bolt on C cups, a tiny bit of tummy fat)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5 (unfortunately could not DT or really offer anything particularly special)
GFE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 800 for an 45mins (1 shot)+ 200 BBBJ (Total: HKD 1000)
Repeat: Maybe

Was horny and decided to message up the agent TKO. Was tempted by the look of the girls mentioned by Polomint: (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... mp;extra=page%3D1). Although those aforementioned were more MCOT I decided to go for 'LL' who apparently just started recently and was older/milfier. Figured the other pictures were too likely to not be as accurate / service would be lacking.....be it its still a hit or miss choice. Anyhow I digress, messaged the agent who responded in Canto within about 5mins. Set up to meet in the hotel lobby (HI) and waited for her to come down to get me as, a keycard is required to get to the guestroom floors.

She came out of the lift and ushered me into the lift wearing heels and a skin tight leopard like print mini dress. She looked good, but was a could not really see her face till we got up the the room. Once we got up the the room floor and into the room, she took of her mask and to my surprise she actually has a nice face. No buck teeth or anything like that. "cute  small cheerful looking lady", but you can tell she is not in her prime (B&S similar to Polomint or just false info from agent / photoshop?). But what the hell she seemed good enough so used my limited canto to confirm price and into the shower together.  Standard clean up in the shower, very talkative and I guess happy that she gets a ''good looking" customer. Basically from what she said in Canto, it translates to roughly "Your so handsome and your LB is so big, your my boy now..." she continued along that channel of talk. Was kind nice to attempt to speak in canto, but LB was at full attention from her soaping me up in the shower. Dried up and onto the bed.

Lay down and she began catbathing working her way down the crown jewels. Worked her way around my balls and began to BBBJ. She is quite a tiny lady (5 foot 2 maybe?) which meant she struggled to take much more that the tip of LB in her mouth, but tried her best. Either way she had pretty good suction and tongue action which feel good enough. This went on for about 5mins before she capped me and tried to get on top of LB. Was  a bit worried he wasn't going to fit and she vocalized these concerns, so switched to me being on top. Once in this position, started of slow and slowly increased the pace, as not to break her. She was surprising tight and naturally wet without having to use lube. Another 5mins or so like this she went all freaky and full on started pulling me in to pound her harder and faster. Quite a turn on, apart from some fake moaning her and there, but you could tell the difference from the moans that counted when LB went balls deep and made her eyes roll Felt that I was reaching my limit but wanted to at least cover one more position. Flipped her over to doggy and again started slow and increased my pace. Think this really hit the spot for her as her comments were "LB is so long, feels so good, he's so deep" At this point I just grabbed her tiny ass and went to town till I unloaded in her. Was a bit load which I don't think she expected, but been backed up for a while. Lay on top still inside of her twitching and spurting whatever remaining dreams were left in LB. After a while pulled and and she cleaned and threw away the dom and cleaned up LB with some tissues. She came back to the bed to cuddle and fondled LB a little more, before suggesting we go shower up. Showered and cleaned up together, dried, dressed and paid.

Didn't feel rushed and didn't look at the time during our session. probably total time was over 45mins (actually think the session was meant to be 1hr) but had other things planned so needed to leave anyway. She is talkative and chatty whilst we were not going to slam town. Found out her name is Yau Yau, not LL as the DB link shows. She also has a small butterfly like tattoo behind her left shoulder on her back.

Overall decent punt. Would be interested to try out the other girls here as they are MCOT as mentioned. Pics are sent and seen from TG for reference.

Makenshin out

[ Last edited by  Makenshin at 8-9-2021 00:07 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
AddictedUser321   1-11-2021 17:20  Karma  +2   Can you PM me the TG thanks
punterson   17-9-2021 19:02  Acceptance  +1   
SinowLee   8-9-2021 23:51  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   8-9-2021 22:54  Karma  +4   Interesting. What is their tg channel?
ramont   8-9-2021 11:12  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
JackTheBat   8-9-2021 10:15  Karma  +8   Good report.
batman108   8-9-2021 10:12  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
polomint   8-9-2021 07:17  Karma  +6   Nice. Seems BBFS is on offer if I’m not mistaken?
nitesky6888   8-9-2021 00:14  Karma  +8   Nice TKO adventure!
Makenshin
Lustful Lord

UID 85833
Digest Posts 0
Credits 638
Posts 47
Karma 634
Acceptance 71
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2021 11:50  Profile P.M. 
@ Polomint.

I have no idea if BBFS is on the table. As I said I'd guess the girl I met was not the one as advertised. If so maybe I dodged a bullet there. From what the agent shared on TG I thought $800 was just generic FS. I can't read Chinese so no idea what most of the things say....have to rely on google translate which is not very accurate most of the time.
chaudement
Lustful Lord

UID 268834
Digest Posts 0
Credits 530
Posts 113
Karma 507
Acceptance 460
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2021 20:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2

Makenshin,

Try Yandex.com for translation. Use the "Full Version" as better.
Their translations are far superior to Goggle's giggles that masquerade
as alleged translations.
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 9-9-2021 21:36  Profile P.M. 
BBFS

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Makenshin at 8-9-2021 11:50
@ Polomint.

I have no idea if BBFS is on the table. As I said I'd guess the girl I met was not the one as advertised. If so maybe I dodged a bullet there. From what the agent shared on TG I thought  ...

From the pic above, it said $1100 for BBFS.