Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2021 02:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - Joey, darn good for a walk-up

Date: Late Aug 2021 (she works all days including most Sundays)
Price: HKD 600 for sex, +300 for massage, and +200 if she needs to give you a handjob cause you couldn't cum during the sex (a lot of girls in JSL have this stupid hidden fee)

Name: Joey
Face: 8/10. She's remarkably pretty in a generic way. Fair skinned. Long black hair.
Figure: 164cm. 7/10. Naturally she's a C cup but got enhanced to DD (well done boob job though). Has a decent ass, but a little on the loose meat side. No belly fat, just a bit of scaring from a C-section or something.
Attitude: She's quite bubbly, but not overly so. She's also a good conversationalist and doesn't remind you of talking to a street hawker.
Service: Massage was great for walk-up standards. BJ was also spirited. She gave it a good crack with sex, but was struggling with my size, not her fault. 8/10
Would I return: Maybe if I'm in the area. For $1000, there are better options. For $600 just for sex... maybe if I had a smaller penis.

Joey is a long-timer in this room, so you should be able to find her on most days.

There's not too much to say here. She does all the usual $600 walk-up WG stuff, shower, cat bath, massage, CBJ, sex etc.
I asked her if she has that $200 hidden fee for bros who can't blow their load in sex and need a helping hand. She confirmed that she does. I decided to get a massage as well since she told me she used to work in veggie massage.

Her massage was quite good. Firm pressure, attention to detail, and went on for a good 20 to 30 min. She then flipped me over and licked around my crotch before the CBJ. She didn't try to deepthroat me, but was nice enough to suck my balls dry. Good girls always pay attention to the balls.

Surprisingly, she attempted girl on top despite her reservations about my size. She did a good job, but she was clearly not comfortable. I then got on top and started hammering away. At first she squeezed her legs together to limit my penetration. I told her to loosen up as it wasn't helping her cause (it actually just tightens her vaginal canal and makes it worse for her). I keep it gentle as much as I can, which was hard since she was quite tight and it's just hard to keep yourself in check when you're fucking such a pretty little thing. Eventually, I got tired and she was clearly exhausted as well. To her credit, she didn't ask me to hurry up or offer a handjob. A lot of WGs do this and it's such an unprofessional move. She was a real trooper.

She tugged me out with a decent handjob, and then we showered separately.
I asked her whether she'd be OK with me revisiting and she said that it's OK so long as I'm gentle, and that maybe she'll be more used to the size next time.

Oh, and she also mentioned that she doesn't do gweilos due to size and rudeness. Apparently she had a bad experience once and now doesn't open the door to non-Chinese.

Recent Ratings
bohica   9-9-2021 23:35  Karma  +5   Hilarious - as there is a $200 HJ fee for additional work?!? Slightly better than star fish...
iceman_2k   8-9-2021 03:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
David.youngson   7-9-2021 13:24  Karma  +3   Nice legs?
godisdead   26-8-2021 18:31  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
hotjac   26-8-2021 12:00  Karma  +3   interesting info - thanks for sharing
twiceAweek   26-8-2021 08:15  Karma  +6   thanks … rough and rude gwai lows ? LoL
cyberfunk82
Lustful Lord

UID 279001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 793
Posts 50
Karma 787
Acceptance 123
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 7-9-2021 12:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry for the ignorance, because I am new to the scene…what’s JSL?

Recent Ratings
godisdead   8-9-2021 09:06  Karma  +6   James Lee Mansion in TST. Infamous walk up den.