Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2021 09:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
FF153 - girly, bubbly, petite with big tits, great CIM finish

Name: FF 153
Agent:  FF
Link: https://t.me/ffhg141
Date:  Jul 2021
Face: 3.5/5 dolled up make up, big eyes, soft lips matched with a sweet GFE personality
Body: 3.5/5 160 cm tall, large but saggy D-E cup natural breasts, looks like some weight loss so her breasts were so full; medium sized light brown areolas, and nice pink nipples.
PSE:  3.5/5
GFE:  3.5/5
Service:  3.5/5 shower together, WBBBJ, nipple licking, DFK, BBBJ, FS, DATY and CIM
Price:  $1500 for 45 mins
WIR:  maybe

Want to post some reports since this section has been inactive. I’m sure lots of you guys are punting so let’s keep sharing despite the popularity of TG since that’s mostly a Chinese language ecosystem.

Her pics are the typical over PSed type but in reality she also has big eyes and an almond shaped face. Good skin. She’s not as hot as some of the reports on Chinese TG groups say for me personally. But not bad. First thing that you realize is that she has a bubbly personality and always replying me with 哥哥 (older brother). It’s not my thing but it’s not unbearable.

Got her some lunch and she’s famished so I told her to eat quickly while I shower. She joins me in the shower after a bit and is very engaging with body washing and WBBBJ. Light to medium suction, not kneeing down but arched over. The shower here is big and the room is spacious so lots of points for this. So sick of crap rooms and crap hotels.

She has a king bed which is also great. Dried off with real towels and moved to the bed. She turns down toy play politely. Shame. The pervert in me was hoping she would respond well to toys in her girly persona.

BBBJ and ball licking/sucking to start then I have her on her back to feast on her breasts. Big natural tits. Both gravity and some weight loss has given her some stretch marks typical of this size. She’s otherwise skinny fat: slim legs, slim butt but no waist and a slight belly but all soft curves and not bulging fat.

She says she has a slight ear infection so I shouldn’t lick her ear. Not sure if it’s real or not but she does let me kiss her cheeks in addition to lips and DFK. Soft lips. Really nice to kiss.

She asks that I use her doms politely which I was surprised by. They were slightly thick. In 69 I saw her pussy and labia were tiny and entering her was nice with some lube. Not super tight but not loose by any means.  She’s not super expressive considering her girly persona but does keep saying 哥哥 telling me to “go faster” and “don’t stop” which was sexy.

Mish, standing mish, flatiron, doggy and I fingered her asshole lightly in doggy. Maybe 1-2 cm in her ass with my thumb and she didn’t flinch. I would want to see if she’d let me go further next time. Some girls allow ass fingering but not penetration. Never found a clear correlation.

I finished with her kneeling on the ground while I came in her mouth. She even asked if she could go spit after showing me the load. PSE points for this.

Overall nice girl and nice punt but just that expectations were high. I picked her after FF 95 wasn’t available. 95 is pricy at $1800 so the expectations are even higher.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 28-7-2021 10:17 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
coomer212   12-8-2021 14:03  Acceptance  +1   Really valuable info, HGs drying up it seems
SalesGuy555   29-7-2021 07:43  Karma  +2   Awesome!
batman108   29-7-2021 01:15  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
male_rabbit   28-7-2021 22:21  Karma  +5   Nice
Dukelok   28-7-2021 22:05  Karma  +3   
blahblah777   28-7-2021 16:14  Karma  +3   Excellent
Sandwhale   28-7-2021 12:14  Karma  +5   Nice, thanks for keeping the section alive!