Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2021 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kiki - Quarry Bay, horrible

Date: July 2021
Name: Kiki
Place: Quarry Bay
Link: https://go141.com/en/B48490-Quar ... =Search%5Bregion%5D
Nationality: Chinese (speaks Cantonese with an accent)
Face:  2.5/5 Not the girl in the ads or her WeChat, at least photoshopped so much that I don’t see the resemblance
Body:  2/5 she looked misleadingly good in her slip dress but once disrobed
GFE:  0/5  
PSE: 0/5
Skill:  1/5 (talks a lot about Chinese medicine technique but delivered a mediocre massage
Price:  $800 for 60 mins (massage, BM)
Facilities: 3/5 (commercial building, but awfully visible entrance with bright signage next to a hardware store. Not discrete at all
Repeat: no way

As I continue my question to find gems in the North Point and Quarry Bay Area, there have been more misses than hits for sure. On impulse booked Kiki after thinking that I can believe these selfie type pics rather than the over photoshopped hotel pics for these massage girls in the area. I have been misled more times than I would like to admit still.

Arrive after a quick walk from where I work hoping the convenience would pay off. Upon entering the building complex I was a bit put off because of the front door located next to a typical local hardware store. Super visible and not discreet.

It’s a first floor unit with a ground floor entrance.

Go up and a pleasant looking lady that is the woman in the ad pics welcomes me. She claimed to be 29 but she’s likely 39 or higher. I keep my faith and soldier on. She’s just moved into this location and it had a studio flat set up. A massage bed in the living room area and the a partitioned room with another massage bed. She mentioned that she eventually has herself and another girl there working.

Shower in a small toilet to the side of a kitchen. She gives me a real towel which was nicer than the disposable paper ones we often get.

A light massage then back stepping and she talks about Chinese medicine and chi, blah blah blah …
Then she pulls out massage tools like rolling beads and things but these are not so effective and no way sensual.  

Asks me to flip and asks me what I would like. Mask is off now and she’s like a milf who may have been cute in her youth. She’s not so forward and asks me what I want. I say body massage and she obliged taking her kit off.  Here I discover the disaster: saggy prune shaped tits with nipple tattoos - like like a tribal sun around her areolas. Then a stomach tattoo covering a flabby tummy.

Totally turned off by now and I cannot keep an erection which is rare for me.

I politely say I need to go because time is running out anyway and I have to get back to work. She offered to give me a CBJ but I decline. She actually pulled out plastic bags which horrified me. I hate it when these providers think this is really something we want.

What a waste of money and time. Beware.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 22-7-2021 09:56 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
godisdead   31-7-2021 12:22  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team. I notice there is a Kitty in QB. Tried her?
bohica   30-7-2021 02:44  Karma  +8   Plastic bags?!?
perriersons08   26-7-2021 11:05  Karma  +8   man you are really TOFTT here
bittyloverhk   25-7-2021 15:20  Karma  +2   Thank you for the honesty
boscitc   25-7-2021 06:37  Karma  +5   THanks
twelve98   23-7-2021 11:28  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing
batman108   23-7-2021 09:30  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
mrfrosty2049   22-7-2021 23:07  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the warning
homer168   22-7-2021 21:44  Karma  +5   thanks for sharing
Hach
Buggered Beggar

UID 265712
Digest Posts 0
Credits -27
Posts 11
Karma -27
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 1
Registered 19-1-2020
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2021 13:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by BootBoot at 22-7-2021 09:53
Date: July 2021
Name: Kiki
Place: Quarry Bay
Link: https://go141.com/en/B48490-Quar ... =Search%5Bregion%5D
Nationality: Chinese (speaks Cantonese with an accent)
Face:  ...

Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   23-8-2021 02:28  Karma  -1   Next time, will take off more Karma than just -1