Post at 3-7-2021 16:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SKOUT - Disappointed spinner

Name - Vee
Date - Early July
Link - Find Vee on Skout
Age - 24
Face - 3/5
Body - 3.5/5 if you are into petite and thin girl, it's good. She used to be fat so has some skin fat.
Skills - 2/5 she doesn't know how to suck, doesn't know how to ride.
GFE - 4/5 I don't like GFE because I already have a wife and I go outside just to satisfy my dirties old man fantasy. For those looking for GFE, it will be good.
Damage - 1000 for 2 hrs plus hotel fee
Repeat: No, will never retry Skout again.

After reading so much about Skout, I got tempted and curious. I want to try one myself.

Contacted a girl in spinner in Skout named @Vee .
We met at the MTR, she has a mask, looked cute, petite and thin. I was happy to see her. We went to one of the victoria.

Inside the hotel, we undressed, took the shower.
The disappointment start here, she sucked my dick BBBJ. I was disappointed because she doesn't know how to suck a dick properly. Even my wife who sucks at dick sucking is better than her.. ..

So the rode me but she doesn't know how to move her hip and her moaning was weird. starting to cringe here

So we went for a missionary, I smell her odours and it's not very pleasant.. I quickly shot, I lasted for 10 min.

Disappointed, I started to regret booking her for 2 hours..

We rested a little bit and she started to talked me about her life for 15min until my shotgun is reloaded.

To make sure I don't waste my money for the second and third round, we fuckedin doggy position and I was hitting hard, pounding her. We both came, I was proud this time

We still have 30 min but I told her it's fine, we can leave. She is a very nice person but I am disappointed by her sexual and moaning skills. I don't think I will retry Skout.

It was a disappointing experience but I'm still posting it my experience here, because I need acceptance points
I am counting on you please

Recent Ratings
twelve98   20-1-2022 11:21  Karma  +3   Always book for 1hr first
ZioRider01   15-1-2022 11:58  Acceptance  +1   
pushkin13   12-1-2022 15:46  Acceptance  +3   
King_Monger   12-1-2022 10:51  Acceptance  +1   
justforfunyo   20-7-2021 02:35  Acceptance  +3   gotta love those dirty old man fantasies eh, also agree with Rayguy
Rayguy   4-7-2021 00:01  Karma  +4   Too bad. I wouldn't let one bad Skout experience get you down as there are gems in there
simonlake17   3-7-2021 21:06  Karma  +3   sorry to hear that bro, is hit or miss. To avoid this I ask very well what I want and if she is happy with, the is usual ...
Spyeoh22   3-7-2021 20:24  Karma  +3   Is she a local?
hotjac   3-7-2021 17:49  Karma  +3   Any punting time with a young spinner is usually time well spent. You needed to spend more time in the shower ;)
sexman111
Nookie Newbie

UID 280718
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2022 06:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thanks for your info

good and well done  thanks for your information

Recent Ratings
ramont   12-1-2022 19:10  Acceptance  -1   Read the guidelines Comments like yours should be added via ratings