Body: 9/10 Amazing natural breasts
Height: ~5'5
Skill: 7/10 Really enjoyable massage
Service: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 (CIM)
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: 800 incall
Repeat: Yes but probably only for HJ.

I checked in with Wonderful Massage Club to see if there was anyone new and I immediately booked Lala after seeing her body. I did have some fears about her skill but decided to roll the dice and have faith.

Apartment was easy to find as it is on the west side of Gongti and I was quickly greeted by Lala and I can confirm her body is one of the best I've seen at any of the massage clubs in Beijing. Smooth creamy
skin and large, natural tits that are soft as hell. However I also noticed she was quite quiet which was fine as I'm not a huge fan of chatting. Showered alone and then got on the bed for a massage where I
was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. The massage was very firm and she's stronger than she looks and clearly has some training. I told her I enjoyed being teased and holy shit did she deliver trailing
her fingers lightly up and down my body and gently touching my LB. Flip over for some body to body fun which was amazing to feel her chest envelop my LB. Unfortunately the BBBJ starts and thats when I
find out the limit of her skills. It is very basic and she only goes as far as my head whilst using her hands to jerk me to a finish and I had to give her a little encouragement with my hand so she could take me
a bit deeper. Unfortunately it didn't do much but with all the work she had done before the BBBJ I managed to finish and surprisingly she let me CIM without me asking. She cleans up and shower and I do the
same before paying and leaving.

Overall Lala has an amazing body and great massage but her oral skills leave a lot to be desired and she was very quiet and didn't say anything besides asking me what I wanted and how I would be paying. If
you bro's want a nice massage with a quick happy ending from a a girl with a great body then this is good but if you want something more GFE and sensual with great skill then Andy is good alternative.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cknc31   1-9-2021 11:28  Karma  +4   she is fantastic
hotjac   29-8-2021 09:02  Karma  +6   Great review. I agree about some Chinese girls having the best breasts I've ever seen - perfectly shaped & feel
cactuss   12-6-2021 12:40  Karma  +5   
Fkim   12-6-2021 00:25  Karma  +2   Great report and talent in Beijing!
batman108   11-6-2021 09:21  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
zhude10   10-6-2021 16:57  Karma  +3   Nice!
Weelock   10-6-2021 14:06  Karma  +6   Nice looking,where did you get the pics from? Also need to put a RA30 on pics
theworm   9-6-2021 23:50  Karma  +5   you lucky devil, at least you are getting some in Beijing.
TIKO404
Nookie Newbie

UID 268666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 13
Karma 0
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2021 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
In fact, the pressure of life in Beijing is great. Because of the nature of their work, they can only rent some medium and high-grade apartments. This increases the cost of living, so they have to raise the unit price, which will eventually be transferred to consumers (US)!
hkcats
Musky Member

UID 52754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 164
Posts 38
Karma 162
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2021 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 swarley_stinson's post

asked agent who is new and selected lala right away. not as pretty as the picture, but good upper body. she was a bit bony on the lower side, which hurt a bit with her on top and on her back.

review is acurrate on the below average bj. given that was the ending i order,would not repeat. keep on trying the new girls.

find wm lately had a drop in quality of the girls.