Face: NA - did not get to see
Height: 5'5 ish
Skill: 7.5/10 - great massage skill  
Service: 8/10
GFE: NA
HE SKILL - 8/10
Price & Session Length:  648
Repeat: Been twice with different girls

My first session was 2-3 weeks ago. This is place is just outside of Sea world across from Gateway 1, if you come out of Sea World Metro exit A, turn left out of the metro, and walk past McDonalds, turn right out of Sea World with McDonalds on your right and walk straight about 150 metros, you will sea world club on your right called "Club Nova" then a sign next to it with "Aqua Spa", go up one flight if stairs and you're there.

It is very clean and all organised Spa. My first visit was about 3-4pm, they sit you down with a tea and give you a menu, tea is a waste as you are only sat down about 2 mins, I chose an Oil Massage (obviously) and it was about 389 for 60 minutes. They take me to my room and ask if I want a shower, yes, they ask me to change into the robe and 'paper pants', hand me a towel and take me to the shower room. The shower room is a little weird, it is clean but has two doors either side, shower is not closed off either and it has a toilet. So you have to lock it both sides.

I go back to the room and my massage lady is waiting, she is an old lady, maybe late 30s or early 40s, I am here for a massage so to be honest I am not too bothered about her looks now. HE is an HE, I am not even sure if I will get offered one yet or not.

She gives me a pretty good massage, I asked her to focus on my back (not lower back! ) and shoulders from exercising, which she did. Then, after 50 minutes or so (no teasing yet) she starts getting closer and closer to little Petay... and then asks if I want to extend to 90 minutes for another 249 RMB, I ask if a tip is needed, she says no, so I extend.

She calls it in then asks me to turn over. I get a chest massage then legs and the teasing starts for a good 5 minutes, then she asks if I want, forgot to mention I have this heat pad thingy over my eyes, so cannot see anything and this kind of added to the excitement. So I said yes. She then teases me good and proper!! Balls, ass, thighs, she goes to town without touching LB for a good ten minutes! I was putty in her hands! She starts grabbing him with one hand on LB and the other switching from balls to ass, she knew what she was doing, and some times this is why older chicks are better!!

I finished up, she cleaned me, gave me a head massage, her massage number then left.

I went back last week, quite late though, about 11pm, got a quite attractive lady. Massage was really good, but the HE was a little boring with fake moaning, then the fake moaning kind of turned into a "moan/come on!" .. after I finished and cleaned up, she just left.. no goodbye or anything.. could be because it was late but still...

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   17-5-2021 09:31  Karma  +4   
blast77   15-5-2021 03:58  Karma  +7   Thanks
Fkim   10-5-2021 22:10  Karma  +2   Thanks for the info!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
strint
Nookie Newbie

UID 108283
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 3
Karma 42
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2021 12:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thank you bro for the tip.
I visited Aqua Spa recently and I have been assigned #68. My rating is quite similar to yours, just I am not sure she is late 30's. IMHO she is late 40's , though this is no big deal as HE is a plus and the not the core business.

Face: 5/10
Skill: 7/10 -
Service: 8/10
GFE: NA
HE SKILL - 7/10 good skill but a bit mechanical
Price & Session Length:  648/90'

My visit was around dinner time. I have been welcomed by a guy speaking decent english who recommended the full body oil massage.  The whole procedure wasn't anything different from your description , including the final teasing.  
As I knew the plot in advance it wasn't so intriguing, so it took a while before her skilled manipulations got their effect before the inevitable
What i really appreciated was the girl's dedication , expecially during the "professional" part which is not something to be taken as granted in China. You can feel the experience in the HE but I missed a kind of more personal touch (I hate fake moanings but I would have appreciated a more sensual attitude).

Overall, a bit overpriced compared to Tai Enjoy, where 358 buys a good 90' of veggie (with abundant teasing ) massage.