Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2021 13:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(Taiwan) (Taipei) Pandora Club潘多拉 - 靜靜

Date & Time of Session:  April 13th, 2021, approx 5pm
Location:  Linsen North Road, two blocks south of the McDonalds/WeGo intersection, and down the stairs to the right
Name:  靜靜 - JingJing
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese
Face:  5 of 5
Body: 4 of 5
Height:  161 cm
Skill: 4 of 5
Service: 3 of 5
GFE: 4 of 5
PSE: 0 of 5
Price & Session Length:  2500 + 3300
Repeat: Yes

Since noone is reporting on these higher end massage clubs, I might as well chime in and give out some information. As per my previous review, Chinese rules apply, meaning:

If you do not speak Chinese, do not contact these people - they will likely reject you - or maybe they'll let you in, but the girls will likely not be interested. You can know if your language level is enough by contacting the 干部 (manager), and responding to their questions. I will tell you, however, in these clubs, you will find the higher tier girls, and of course, the price is higher. Most of these girls are KTV girls making extra money during the day, with a few anomalies here and there. The service will always be top notch, they will likely have SOPs, but once you get to know the girls, they will do whatever you ask, full stop.

Now that the disclaimer is out of the way, I contacted 蝴蝶 (Butterfly), a 干部 (manager) for all of the higher end MP clubs in Taipei. I've used Butterfly in the past, before COVID, but during COVID, she refused service multiple times. Now that things are for the most part settled in Taipei in that regard, the higher end doors are open to Chinese speakers. She sent me a message asking if I was busy - which I was at that moment, and asked her if a different date was available - to which she said yes.

On that day, I sent a message and she asked if I wanted a recommendation, or if I wanted to choose on my own. I asked which club had the most girls, and she said go to this location - and she was not wrong. Upon entering and paying the 2500 fee, 10 girls were led into my private area, but it was the 3rd girl who caught my eye. Of course, being a being of shenanigans, and in order to set the girls at ease, I made a Chinese joke by asking the assistant, "Which of these girls speaks Chinese?" Once again, if you don't speak Chinese, or they don't know you can speak Chinese, they will be really anxious, but once you indicate language ability, it will instantly relax them and their natural personalities will come out.

They will introduce their names, and the 3rd girl, who had a smile and eyes on me the entire time, was the one I picked. Her name was 靜靜 JingJing, and she led me to a spacious room. The massage table wasn't just a simple cushion, it was actually more like a mattress, and there was a couch and recliner beside a shower with a toilet. We shared a bit of chit-chat before getting into the action, she really enjoyed DIY and was energetic and willing afterwards. Her energetic nature and youthful appearance made up for her slight lack of experience, but I didn't come to this particular place for the experienced girls.

I came for the beautiful body and the beautiful face - quite literally.

We exchanged pleasantries on the way out, and I shuffle this information off to the rest of you brothers -- get into those Clubs and give more field information for reports. As always, If you're interested in getting into the KTVs or higher end Massage places, send me a message via PM.

Recent Ratings
perriersons08   2-6-2021 13:07  Karma  +8   what currency is it? NTD? Is it FS?
sjtopher   2-6-2021 05:35  Karma  +3   Thank you for the report
blast77   2-6-2021 02:22  Karma  +6   Excellent
gfiveplaya   1-6-2021 19:42  Acceptance  +1   
irishdude012345   10-5-2021 09:05  Karma  +2   
SSchea   10-5-2021 05:01  Acceptance  +1   
SSchea
Nookie Newbie

UID 247218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 2
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2021 05:00  Profile P.M. 
First post ever I reckon?

Anywho, I'm a regular there as well. From experience you can reduce the extra fee to 3000 if you bring your own condoms - since I've never liked the ones they provide that's killing 2 birds with1 stone for me!
uy_rich
Buggered Beggar

UID 140224
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 8
Karma -1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 1
Registered 9-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-5-2021 11:17  Profile P.M. 
Do you really need to be fluent in chinese in order to get in? Or just knowing the basic chinese speaking will do the job?
oldhickory
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 422
Posts 30
Karma 418
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2021 12:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 SSchea's post

QUOTE:
First post ever I reckon?

Anywho, I'm a regular there as well. From experience you can reduce the extra fee to 3000 if you bring your own condoms - since I've never liked the ones they provide that's killing 2 birds with1 stone for me!

No, not at all, just the first time in awhile that I've posted about these clubs. I've frequented them for some time quite regularly, but now with COVID the way it is in Taiwan, it looks like it's all coming crashing down for now. Going to take some time for everything to settle down, and then we'll all have to recreate our contact lists, ugh.
oldhickory
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 422
Posts 30
Karma 418
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2021 12:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 uy_rich's post

QUOTE:
Do you really need to be fluent in chinese in order to get in? Or just knowing the basic chinese speaking will do the job?

Complete fluency is icing on the cake, as far as I know. I'm not completely fluent, though I have conversational Mandarin (I've been here for 10 years, I should speak the language, ya?) and it's always an icebreaker to be known to speak Chinese for most of these WGs. Getting through the 干部 and writing in Chinese via Line is typically good enough, but there are some agents I've used in the past who had passable English.

Like I said, if you want the higher end girls, you have to A: pay the money, and B: speak the language. I guarantee you won't receive the same level of service if you can't do either.
oldhickory
Carnal Conqueror

UID 107644
Digest Posts 0
Credits 422
Posts 30
Karma 418
Acceptance 72
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2021 23:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
What currency is it? NTD? Is it FS?

In response to perriersons08, and to confirm, it is in NTD, and it was FS.