Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... -beautyful-and-wild
Nationality & Language: Indonesian, Good English and limited Mandarin
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 3/10

I know Cecilia has been reviewed many times, but I wanted to share my impression after meeting her for 4-5 times in the last 12 months.

Making appointments - she's always been easy to communicate with and professional when making appointments through her wechat account.  She even was able to bail me out once and come over with ~1 hour notice when another girl I was supposed to meet never came for a late morning appointment.  She is busier in the evenings though.

Appearance - She's in good shape for someone in their late 20s.  I think her best feature is her face and smile followed by her ass which isn't large, but nicely shaped.  Think of her as a nice GF.  She does have a c-section scar but I don't mind it.  The last time I saw her, she had shorts and a large flowing button down white shirt which I think she looked hot in with her tanned skin.

Service - high marks as a GFE.  Kissing, BBBJ, multiple positions are all on the menu.  I do think her service has gone down over the last year though which is why she's mostly dropped off my rotation.  I think it's because she is busier now so she seems to not put as much effort in as before.  She has the most reviews on massage republic which she said she gets most of her business from.  That being said, I do still enjoy doggie as she has a great ass and I love grabbing onto her waist.

If you like talking to the girl between shots and you don't speak Mandarin, then I would definitely recommend trying Cecilia out.

Recent Ratings
Ladoo75   26-7-2021 20:31  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Easy2Find   21-6-2021 15:10  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for detailed report
Marcade   2-6-2021 13:21  Karma  +3   
Rlim09999   29-5-2021 10:11  Acceptance  +4   
Axel$   15-5-2021 08:27  Karma  +2   
swarley_stinson   10-5-2021 19:30  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. I've always been tempted but one review on MR said she did BBFS which is a red flag for me but s ...