Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2021 10:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tracy Baby - Quarry Bay, nice body, newbie provider

Date: late April 2021
Name: Tracy Baby
Place: Quarry Bay
Link: https://go141.com/en/B41775-Quar ... =Search%5Bregion%5D
Nationality: listed as Singaporean but I can’t confirm. Ethnically Chinese (speaks Cantonese and English)
Face:  3/5 regular looking girl, light make up, hair past shoulders, medium skin tone
Body:  3.5/5 in good shape, no scars or tattoos, shapely legs, B cup tits with medium brown areolas and big raisin nipples that are nice to suck on
GFE:  1/5  calls you “baby” and is a bit awkward, will proactively touch you
PSE: 0/5
Massage Skill: 3/5 medium strength massage with back stepping
Price:  $1500 - 60 mins (massage, BBBJ, FS)
Facilities: 3/5 (multi room “spa” in walk up residential building, in room shower)
Repeat: not likely

No one replied with any intel so I was in the mood so I checked for an immediate booking and she was available. I had added her on WeChat a few days ago and she kept in touch soliciting me to book.

Pics are not real or at least don’t reveal enough to be a reference.
She looks southern Chinese or maybe southeast Asian Chinese and her accent is not typical of Singaporeans as she has listed. Her English isn’t Singlish. Her Cantonese isn’t local either.

Dressed in a one piece figure hugging black dress she appeared to have C-D breasts but once unzipped and undressed it was a padded bra. But she has nice nipples that are reactive.

Shower in the room alone in the sliding door booth shower and water is hot and pressure is good. Simple clean room with a massage bed and air condition. Hooks on the door and that’s about it.

She asks what package I want and I let her know mainly to massage. She starts with stepping which was good but pace was a bit too fast as I prefer slow steps. Then dry massage of my neck helped relieve tension. I genuinely needed a massage and Miko was too far for me for my schedule that evening.

She’s very chatty. Very chatty. Too chatty. And is very apologetic for everything. I even let her know she can really not say sorry for everything. She claims to have worked in a five start hotel spa doing legit treatments and massages and I can see how that can be. And she explained that the pandemic has left her no choice but to enter into this line of work. She’s only been working for a month and only at this location which is shared by other providers. I suspect another one that I had written a report on for terrible service is here too. Beware. But they all do their own ad listings and they all go to their respective rooms. She even said how much she has to pay for an ad on this forum.

She’s fully naked after the stepping and massage and excuses herself for a quick shower which I appreciated. As I said her tits were not as big as anticipated but not bad in shape or firmness. She removed her panties as well to reveal a trimmed bush.

She starts with a bit of sensual touching of my abs, chest and groin area. She strokes my balls and then eases to my shaft and cock.  BBBJ is on offer for another $300. Quite an amateur blowjob and she admits to being inexperienced, even needing to do research on YouTube for sensual HJ and BJ techniques. She makes slurping noises but doesn’t create enough sensation but thankfully no teeth just not enough suction. I didn’t give too much instruction but I think she can learn and improve.

I ask her to lay down and I start kissing her LFK but DFK doesn’t seem on the menu as she shuts her mouth immediately. I suck her nipples and fondle her tits and she’s genuinely excited. Only issue is the non stop “baby” which I needed to tell her to ease up on and to just moan and enjoy.

I move my hand down to rub her clit and no resistance. Slight finger in V and no issue. She’s getting wet so I move down for DATY. She smells nice and is trimmed. Nice looking pussy too. I go at it and she starts getting wet and juices flow. Now she’s really moaning. Tongue in her pussy and she goes wild and says I should fuck her. She says $1500 all in and I resist at first but she has her hands on my cock and does an amazing stroking that my little head makes my bigger head succumb.

I had my own 001 and once capped I take her in mish. Her reaction upon entering her was priceless as I think she genuinely doesn’t do FS much. She’s wet and while not super tight, feels good. Standing doggie then standing mish and I ask for CIM. She politely says ok her chest instead.

I keep pounding and change a few positions, limited by the massage bed which is kind of free standing and not anchored to the floor or the wall so it wasn’t the best set up for this.

I finally make my final thrusts and pull the dom off to shoot on her chest. It hits her chin and she giggles saying it got her by surprise.

Showered up, paid and left.
Slight buyers remorse because while she’s not an aunty typical of this area, her inexperience and super talkative nature was not the most ideal for giving me the chemistry I feel I need. At 1500 bucks I would have gone to hotel girls if I had the luxury of time. So it’s my fault for succumbing but a warning to all to think 3,4,5 times if you want this. Apparently FS isn’t always on the table as she claims she’s only offered it once before me but I have my suspicions.

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   14-5-2021 05:00  Acceptance  +2   thanks
wky912   6-5-2021 10:44  Karma  +3   $1500 is worth when she’s holding your dick
doghead   4-5-2021 07:52  Karma  +5   Thanks for training her via daty to be more open to providing FS to next bro.
ramont   3-5-2021 23:04  Karma  +8   Thanks
HKGPeter   2-5-2021 18:46  Karma  +2   Thank you.
godisdead   30-4-2021 17:17  Karma  +6   Thanks for taking one for the team
adrenal   30-4-2021 00:13  Karma  +7   thank you for the attempt
cityguy   29-4-2021 19:33  Karma  +5   
unknownst   29-4-2021 17:06  Karma  +4   
joverz   29-4-2021 14:43  Karma  +5   Haha respect for taking one for the team
swan   29-4-2021 10:47  Karma  +5