Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2021 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong - A Nameless One to Avoid

Date: April 2021
Name: ???
Place: Kam Bong – 3rd Floor (see room note down below)
Link: doesn’t advertise
Nationality: Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, decent English)
Face:  2.5/5 (4 when I opened the door, but as service went down and her facial expressions increased, her attractiveness went out the door - I'll split the middle and be generous, but by the end she was a 0-1 in my eyes)
Body:  4/5 (see face note, but while her face could make annoyed looks, her body stayed the same throughout, so I'll not downgrade)
Service:  0.5/5 (generously giving her 0.5 for the pop)
Price:  $800 / 20 minutes max
Repeat: Definitely Not

I had a good run going leading up to leaving Hong Kong. I don’t know if I got greedy and tried to squeeze one too many in or if I just picked the wrong door to walk through, but whichever it was, this one was a crappy way to go out. Hopefully I’ll be back to HK so this isn’t my lasting memory.

Initially, my session the day earlier with Kiki was to be my swan song. She was a ball of energy and would have been a great lasting memory. Unfortunately, I took a walk along the waterfront area the next morning and saw a little too much eye candy to not give it one more go-round. My initial plan was to hit up Honey Spa given the many positive reviews. I set up an appointment for the afternoon, but the day skipped along too quickly. Worried I might miss my departure I reluctantly cancelled the appointment. Instead, I took a quick stroll down to Kam Bong for a quick look through, knowing I had enough time to make there and back, with a quick 30 minute romp mixed in. Weirdly busy day - very few guys walking the halls, but rooms full and sessions in progress based on the noises. I must have slipped in right after a rush. The first two floors were completely occupied. Third floor was all occupied except for one door.

Maybe I’m wrong in drawing this correlation, but I always figure good providers want to give the guys something to call them for reference purposes. Conversely no name doors don’t want to give guys something to reference in an attempt to keep their crappy service more anonymous. Again, maybe wrong but it’s how I’ve thought about it. If not for my tight time limit, I would have stuck to this rule and headed up another flight and continued the search, but I hesitantly set aside my normal rule and knocked. At first glance this nameless gal was just right. Petite, reasonably cute face, decent outfit and smile. She said 700 for FS. I was in a hurry and she looked the part, so I didn’t try to get her to go down at all, instead taking the fateful step into her room for what would end up being my worst session ever.

We discarded our clothes and while I didn’t notice at the time, in retrospect it was clear she didn’t really want a foreigner. She showered me down – nothing special here, not playful. On to the bed where she hopped on and rubbed her body on me a little. I shot my hands down to LS, but was blocked … “Later” she said.

Sneak preview for you on the rest of this post ... “Later” never came.

My brain was getting a bit annoyed by the start of this session, but there was a naked lady sitting on top of me, so LB was unfazed and standing at full attention. They really do have a mind of their own sometimes. She started digging through her condom box and couldn’t find one big enough. I’m not a small guy, but I'm also not an overly big either. I tried to trick myself into taking her “I don’t have one big enough for you in here” as a compliment, but wasn’t able to convince myself. She hopped off and went over to to her dresser and pulled out a new box, capped it and hopped on.

All was good and as I felt LB weasel itself in, I started to think this might be one of those “all’s well that ends well” sessions as I watch her bounce on top of me. Flash forward a full 15 seconds and she hopped off, telling me concisely “too big, switch”. I was so close to jumping off the bed and heading out, but LB still wanted to finish what had already begun. She laid down for mish and I started going at it. I enjoyed the feeling for 30 seconds (maybe 1 minute even), but then made the mistake of taking my eyes of her nice tits and looking at her face. She was doing the fake little moans with her head glancing in the mirror and then up at me and then back to the mirror, the whole time with an almost annoyed look on her face.

That killed LB's enthusiasm and almost instantly it went from full attention/happy to be fucking to limp as limp can be. If you want a visual of this, just imagine the minute or two starting from the time you shoot your load. That time when your LB goes from full on excitement mode to relaxed and ready to rest mode. Except first, remove the load and second, compress the time-frame all the way down to about two seconds (literally). It was a bit of an out of body experience for me, looking down with LB still inside as it went from fully erect to limp inside of a gal I found quite attractive just 10 minutes earlier.

I decided I wasn’t going to let her get my money without some effort to earn it, so I tried stroking myself a bit to get myself excited again. Her contribution here (probably the best thing she did the whole session) was to arched her back upward to bring LS closer to me and give me a better look. Unfortunately, when I reached my one free hand down to play with LS, she hand-blocked immediately. I contemplated having her flip for doggie view, but even though I suspect that would have been a good view I knew it wouldn't bring me back to life. Finally, I gave up and had a short laugh. I think she thought I was laughing at myself and not at her (lack of) service.

As if it wasn't bad enough already, at that point she let me know +100 for HJ to finish. Again, for a second time I should have jumped up, set the money on the bed and walked out, but I was too invested to do that. While it took some effort (and involved me actually closing my eyes for a little while to envision a more pleasant time), she did get the pop. Fittingly, it was a pretty big load which got another big annoyed “that is so gross” type of look from her. I’m not sure what exactly she was expected to happen when she first grabbed my cock and started stroking, but it seems this ending should have been anticipated. Or perhaps I’m the only one who actually stuck around for the ending? Who knows?

Guys, I would have had a much better time drilling a blow-up doll. Recommend you to avoid her. We both signed up for a "for better or worse" union when I let her grab LB in the shower to start and would never not hand over the full amount, but will say this is the first and only time I left thinking the girl really should have given a discount for lack of performance. I do genuinely try my best to give every girl the benefit of the doubt (they do get me off after all), but this was a tough session to say much good about.

After the blast I had the day before with Foremost Kiki (which lasted 40 exhausting minutes longer and cost a mere 100 HKD pre-tip more), what a massive let down. On my depressing walk home, I actually contemplated sending Kiki an additional tip via WeChat pay to thank her for service so far and above what I just experienced.

Skipping back to her location … I thought I would remember her room, but my mind wanted to purge this quickly. She was on the 3rd floor South hallway. It was either room 3B or 3D. The room was on the right side of the hallway and not at the end of the hallway. The room layout is either 3B on the hallway and 3D on the end or vice versa. I'm pretty sure 3B was the one on the hallway she was in, but if anyone knows the layout of Kam Bong for sure please do add it on. As a plug for the other girl, the girl in the room at the end of the hallway was having a blast and I don't want to impact her reputation at all. I have no idea what she looked like, but she was surely into whatever it was she was doing when a dragged myself out of the room I had chosen.

[ Last edited by  jk45_89 at 8-4-2021 19:21 ]

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   14-5-2021 04:56  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   12-4-2021 07:51  Acceptance  +1   
bluecow   10-4-2021 09:42  Karma  +3   
boscitc   9-4-2021 11:57  Karma  +5   Yikes
charlie123   8-4-2021 20:18  Karma  +2   Ks for the heads up
ernieb   8-4-2021 19:15  Karma  +5   Sympathy Ks
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2021 19:23  Profile P.M. 
At $700 before the +100 HJ surcharge, you’ve already been charged +100 foreigner fee.

I tried her mid last year and I’d say the worst experience I’ve had at a walkup. After 15mins she kept chasing me to finish...

But then I never had good ones at KB ...

However, the one across from 3B’s door should be good. She’s a local with the name of Janice. Pretty face, petite, friendly with (hard) bolt on’s. Early to mid-30s. I tried her elsewhere years ago and she’s probably been around for a decade (started young).

[ Last edited by  ernieb at 8-4-2021 19:28 ]

Recent Ratings
jk45_89   8-4-2021 19:47  Karma  +3   at least not just me I guess. It sucks in the moment, but gals should just shut the door if they don't want a foreigner

i'm hungry
jk45_89
Lustful Lord

UID 230958
Digest Posts 0
Credits 613
Posts 59
Karma 579
Acceptance 675
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-2-2018
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2021 11:45  Profile P.M. 
Thanks much @ernieb

Too much time has passed for me to edit initial post from yesterday, but based on the above comment it seems my memory was right and this was in 3B. I don't want to unfairly point the finger at the wrong door unintentionally...

Recent Ratings
magictime12   12-4-2021 18:13  Acceptance  +1   Honourable man
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2709
Posts 637
Karma 2690
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2021 15:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 ernieb's post

The only great girl at KB was Joey the squiter, but haven't seen her around in the last 2 years
bluecow
Carnal Conqueror

UID 251419
Digest Posts 0
Credits 483
Posts 20
Karma 481
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 4-5-2021 16:23  Profile P.M. 
Had a visit and thought of posting a follow up instead of a new thread

Name: my brain is not cooperative at the moment but I think it's  YY
Place: KB 3B
Nationality: I am pretty sure she is local HK. Cantonese speaking
Face: for me, 7.5/10 - she has this expression that says that she cannot be bothered at all, a resting bitch face, if i need to describe. But to me, the RBF is a positive than negative. Perhaps i have an underlying need to please lol.
Body: Slim but not super skinny. Her boobs are large Bs but are not natural. Rather dissapointed with this as it looked like her boobs were small and real.
Service: HJ only, see below

I've told JK45 before during our discussion on KB about this girl in KB that has been a long resident of KB (albeit moving rooms). Her key standout point to me was that she always had this "i dont care" attitude which JK experienced unfortunately.

I have always been curious yet attracted with this attitude in a way that it is interesting to have a girl that cannot be bothered yet have to service us as a customer. Yet I never did pull the trigger as I always ask for HJ only and her price had always ranged from 500 to 600 which is not worth it for a quick 15 mins.

The stars aligned one late evening though when i rocked up to her door and she was actually removing her makeup, getting ready to leave. Even more surprisingly, she was actually smiling - i have seen her many many times but never was there a hint of happiness from her. She quoted 400 for a HJ and in i went.

Once inside, she was apologetic that she was removing her makeup but i was more than happy to see her sans makeup as i think that she looked much much better plain faced. After a couple minutes, we were ready to go and she was still happy and chirpy.

After a couple of minutes hj, she offered to lick my nipples for $100 which i respectfully turn down as it does nothing to me. She also offered sex for 600 but it's not what i do. She was thoroughly amused though when i asked her to look me in the eye and not fake moan. A few moments later i shot my load. A quick wash up and i was ready to go.

A point to note however, i have never, ever seen her remotely happy or enthusiastic hence JK's experience may be her normal. For some reason, i had a much much better experience but i dont anticipate that it will be consistent even if i repeat.

Happy punting boys

As usual. K's appreciated

Recent Ratings
jk45_89   9-5-2021 10:14  Karma  +3   I still stick with my advice to avoid, but glad someone got some enjoyment
povar123   4-5-2021 19:28  Karma  +3