Acceptance 7
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-7-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2021 18:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hj massage at Shenzhen Chegongmiao sauna

Date & Time of Session:  26 January, 2021, 22:00
Location: 泰然会所, Shenzhen, Chegongmiao subway station, across from Sauce ckub on third floor
Nationality & Language: #127, from Hubei
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 565 rmb i think
Repeat: Definitely

Recently moved to futian from nanshan, think there are more saunas in this area whereas nanshan I would just go to the holiday inn massage spot.

I noticed 泰然会所 in chegongmiao area, its the bright rainbow colored sign  across from Sauce club

The place was packed when i went at ten pm on a tuesday, thought they would stick me with an ugly. I waited in the saunas big Room for about 15 mins, then the attendant took me to a room.

Was surprised by a beautiful, young, slim girl from hubei show up. And im picky. She had a long, slim face, maybe 170cm tall. Chick was friendly, had a heavier northern accent but was nice and friendly. Massage was decent, then slathered oil over the buttocks and rubbed me off from behind. Slow strokes.

Then flipped me over but unfortunately i went limp. She had to rub her hands together like she was trying to make fire from a stick, I laughed. Then i went to the bathroom and came back and she spun me around the other end. Then she unhooked her bra for me to grope, laid down on my side and stroked my lb at a moderate pace before i finished.

Afterwards she massaged my thighs and legs. Talked a little about her background, how she Left hubei in middle school cuz she didnt want to be a burden to her parents, came to shenzhen and started working ten years ago. Started talkin about how she shoulda stayed in school and such, blah blah, got kinda sad.

Anyways time was up and she walked me out, in the hallway I could seeherface clearly, really was attractive. Also saw num 126 onthe way out, pretty attractive. The Beauty of the spa is that you can sit in the sauna lobby and see the masseuses walk their guests.out and check out how they look. Would def repeat this spot and 127 again. The other masseuses looked good and had nice slim bodies too, no pork chops

Recent Ratings
askyratak   25-2-2021 07:45  Karma  +1   Great but isn't 565 a little bit overpriced?
watumb   24-2-2021 22:50  Karma  +3   Thanks!
pstonard   4-2-2021 14:59  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   3-2-2021 11:37  Karma  +3   All info about Shenzhen is welcomed. How close to the subway and what exit do you take?
burgundy25   1-2-2021 09:10  Karma  +3   Thanks for exploring
Asian420   29-1-2021 17:34  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Mike747   28-1-2021 18:44  Karma  +5   Excellent