Font size: S M L
1st Time Skout Session with Filipina - with Anal

Thread Subject: 1st Time Skout Session with Filipina

Date & Time of Session:  15 Jan 2021, 2.30PM to 5.30PM
Name:  “Grace” on Skout
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Filipina
Face:  3/5 (when younger I can imagine she was a real stunner)
Body:  3/5 (her boobs was a little droopy now)
Height:  153-155?
Skill:   5/5
Service: 6/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: More GFE and willing to please
Price & Session Length:  3 hours/ 1,500 (included semi-willing anal)
Repeat: Yes!

Hi everyone, so, after a long, long absence from the punter scene (mainly because I was able to travel and try the South East Asian delights), this pandemic made me almost turn into a monk, and then, I read some good reviews about using Skout, so I tried with some realphotos of myself/ profile etc.

Got tons of response, mainly from pretty HK girls looking for a BF or Hubby. To be honest I was only looking for DMs. SO, I quickly saw one Filipina profile of a thin type of girl – she looked my type, thin and with a good set of knockers inside her shirt and she had a great smile.

Being new to the Skout app, I started chatting to her (and another girl- whose profile says she was 27- who was friendly, polite and clear that she was after the money- but from her conversations – it was clear that she was booked out left right and centre and was a pro at this). I decided to opt for the older girl. My thinking was that she would be a little more deprived from sex/ earnings due to her age- hence be more GFE.

We arranged to meet at 14.00 and she was waiting round for me in Central area where I was working. At first, even with her mask on, I could tell she was much older than her picture, but she was friendly, and immediately put her arms around mine- this girl knows the GFE drill (I cautioned myself). I asked her if she would like to eat first and she said “Just simple McDonalds” (Immediately relaxed- great! – a down-to earth girl- not one of those asking for expensive meals in exchange for a fck). We walked hand -in hand to nearby McDonalds (me nervous and weary in case I was seen by my colleagues with a girl who was clearly older and not my regular). I got to know her a little as we were ordering and waiting for McDonalds. She is a mother with two kids one was 17 and studying nursing in Philippines, and another boy that was 12 or 14 – cannot remember. She said she needed to supplement her income to support her kids’ schooling and was ideally looking for a BF.

We got the food and drinks and walked to the cheap hotel I had booked earlier- again me nervous and weary. After what seemed like ages to check in- we finally got into the room.
I was ready to strip off and jump on her but played it cool. We both undressed and then she invited me to the shower. This was then the disappointment – her body is slim but she had flab and stretch marks on her lower tummy and her boobs were probably A/B and droopy and small. However, I reminded myself that she had already two kids (and yes my mind did think, a session with her 18-year old daughter might have been more fun) LOL! Anyway, she was kind and scrapped my back and washed and I did the same, and held her hair so it would not get wet in the shower as it was one of those bitterly cold days outside.

In return for my kindness to wash her back and legs and to hold her hair high, she did go down on me with a BBBJ in the shower. She was good – clearly experienced, and di go as much deep throat as she could. I joked that she was lucky today as I was not as big as those “gweilos” as she gagged on my shaft (she pulled out to breath and said “it’s big honey”. After drying, we got onto the bed and damn it- my gentleman self, suggested that she/ we eat first before the food gets cold, as she was hungry!  She gave me a big hug and smile and started sharing the food. She did not like her drink (some milk tea bubble drink and opted for my coke with ice- real GFE – sharing food and swapping drinks).

After some food, we got to the first deed… she offered bare-back but I declined politely, she went down on a very good BBBJ and I moved her over to do a 69, she moved, thrusted, squealed and moaned. She then jumped  on my LB to do a reverse cow girl and I quickly stopped her, and  she quickly put on a dom , and slowly sat down on it , and she moaned and groaned as she slowly and then faster and faster bobbed up and down and then I her turned round to face me, and she started grinding to a rhythm, I could feel her pussy squeezing, I pulled her down and in one swift motion turned her onto missionary with my cock still in her and started pumping her and licking her right ear- she went crazy , squealing ,moaning and trying to DFK me.

We went like this for another 5 or 10 minutes with her grabbing my hair and then she grabbed my ass to move it deeper into her groin and almost screamed. I kept going and she was now breathless. I then turned her round on to doggy and shafted her pussy like there was no tomorrow- it was too wet and sloppy , so I put a finger in her arse and she did not  put it away so I pounded her with dick in cunt and finger in arse, and just as I knew it was going to cum, I withdrew and pushed the dommed  cock slowly but forcefully in to her arse , she yelped  and tried to lurch forward, and I grabbed her arse and pounded her ass until I finished.     Slowly pounded to a stop and withdrew- it had a little bit of streaks of her brown mush on the dom.

She  tried to help take it off, giggling, and through deep breaths- you fucked my arse so good honey before collapsing on the bed....laughing and checking if she was bleeding.  I took the used dom and threw it in the bin and then washed my hands and had a quick shower, whilst she lied on the bed for a few minutes to recover. I made her a tea and then she got up and  with her hair all wet form the sweat, went for a shower. She beckoned me to join her. Even if I had already half-showered, I went in to the shower – and we lathered and hugged under the water jets- really like BF -GF.

Lying on the bed, we hugged and talked a little. I found out that her husband in Philippines had been cheating on her and she felt a need to get even and to also make some money , so she had only recently started “compensated dating” – she called it allowance. Her two kids had expensive schooling and she had only been with her new employers and in HK for 5.5 months, although previously she had lived and worked for 8 years with another employer.
She previously had a Chinese BF for about a year and preferred non Caucasian just because she felt “Gweilos “slept around – and she liked to have a stable BF that looked after her financially too.   
We got down to round two and then round three- which I tried all kinds of positions on the bed and in the shower and then the third time a CIM and she smiled and swallowed!

She was already late on time so had to shower and dress and rush to go home.

She treated me like a BF – showed me the clothes she had brought in the morning in her mini shopping trip as she was waiting for me and asked me how they looked on her. I promised to take her shopping for more sexier clothes when the weather was warmer.
I offered to send/ get her by a taxi home as she was running late but she declined and said save the money for me next time- what a star! I gave her 1500 – which for three hours great company and ML was superb value. 11/ 10 overall.  

Please give me some ratings guys - i will write more of another exploit with girl number two later- so i can reach 50 to read some of the more restricted posts!

I do have phots but she looked a little older than the pics in real life.(like 10 years older)

Recent Ratings
qyadro   7-11-2023 19:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bashertobin   21-10-2023 20:06  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
tmoore   15-9-2021 18:48  Acceptance  +1   Thank you.
angrywang   26-3-2021 09:57  Acceptance  +1   Great report! Can you please share the content info?
Chocolate0222   4-3-2021 05:49  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing!
mao   17-2-2021 03:07  Karma  +4   thanks for the report, please share her contact details, thanx
dimb1   10-2-2021 08:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
rommerhk   2-2-2021 14:58  Acceptance  +1   
swan   1-2-2021 10:56  Karma  +8   super! you made a milf PI DH sound good and my cock hard lol
Dukelok   31-1-2021 19:14  Karma  +2   Excellent
zennor   31-1-2021 07:56  Karma  +5   Nice find
nitesky6888   29-1-2021 00:47  Karma  +6   Sounds fun!
tatloni   28-1-2021 21:01  Acceptance  +1   Nice!
FarmerJoe   28-1-2021 14:21  Karma  +4   Fun times!
JackTheBat   28-1-2021 14:09  Karma  +10   Wew lad! Good report.
priaposado   28-1-2021 13:11  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
BobDavies   28-1-2021 11:52  Acceptance  +1   Bareback with a sex worker who will do anal? Yikes!! But to each his own I suppose. Take care everyone.
Bchung   28-1-2021 11:02  Karma  +5   
test74   27-1-2021 17:33  Karma  +4   Good stuff...could not find her on Skout. Any more leads or contact?
BBHK17   27-1-2021 15:28  Karma  +4   Pls DM me her daughters contact hahaha. I don't share food so no dice.
Rayguy   27-1-2021 14:12  Karma  +4   Great report and great find. The gfe can make up for a lot
bohica   27-1-2021 13:35  Karma  +8   Nice & thorough Skouting report!!!
Mystery87   27-1-2021 10:24  Acceptance  +1   
cuntalot123   26-1-2021 21:40  Karma  +2   Thanks Could I have her contacts?
kali657   26-1-2021 18:20  Karma  +2   
Johnnyr555   26-1-2021 18:01  Karma  +8   
johnxyz   26-1-2021 17:20  Karma  +4   Excellent
Dumbo   26-1-2021 16:59  Karma  +3   Nice find can send contact by pm thanks
closeup   26-1-2021 16:51  Acceptance  +1   excellent report . can u please pm her contact and also the hotel in central used . Thanks
hotjac   26-1-2021 16:49  Karma  +5   enthusiasm wins again - what could have been an embarrassing shag turned into sensual sexual marathon ...
Mahabir81
Nookie Newbie

UID 271280
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-11-2020
Location Hk
Status Offline
Post at 28-1-2021 10:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great report! Would you mind pm the contact, would love to try a filipino. Thanks