Subject: [NZ] Bad Punt, oh how I miss international travel!
LeoTan69
Carnal Conqueror

UID 267494
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 16
Karma 261
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-4-2020
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2020 05:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[NZ] Bad Punt, oh how I miss international travel!

Date & Time of Session: 27th of December

Link: https://www.newzealandgirls.co.n ... /nzgirls-lana-36544
Name: Lana

Nationality & Language: Chinese / Mandarin

Face: 6/10Had a bit too much makeup for my liking.

Body: 6/10 not a great body at all badly man-made tits and plump figure

Skill: 6/10 has great BJ technique and was more than willingly to slurp and suck away. However was a bit of a star fish when it came to the main course.

Service: 7/10 service was what she was known for, she would make you feel comfortable etc. Does a great cat bath.

GFE: 3/10 not really

PSE: Nope

Price & Session Length: $240 VIP package

Repeat: Nope

On a road trip tour of NZ, stopped in Hamilton so that we could stay at the friends family farm and suddenly had the itch.

A quick browse on NZgirls and the forums, the choices was pretty limited during this time of the year so opted to get in touch with Lana who had great reviews.

Communication was easy, her place is just shy of the CBD and easy too get to. Opening the door, not only did my heart deflate but so did mini-me.

Lana is a petite women with man-made tittes. She’s a nice enough lady, quite welcoming, asking me about my plans for the holidays etc.

Leading me upstairs it’s off with the clothing and getting to work time. The cat bath was fabulous she was licking and slurping my body while playfully handling with my balls.

After a solid 15 minutes of front body worship, on with a CBJ.  Lana was actually not too bad, like one of those hand-held vacuum cleaners she did have moments of great suction but there was a lack of consistency.

She then asked if I wanted DATY, unfortunately I just wasn’t as turned on with her so opted out. As I watched her work the stick I realised that she reminded me of the vegetable store owner I used to visit in another city, once that thought formed I was keen to get pumping and going.

Getting her on top she seemed eager to hop on top but unfortunately she was quite a poor rider and overall a bit of a star fish. Got a HJ finish and had a shower then boasted.

A disappointing one but onto to the next one!

Recent Ratings
pazzaw   6-1-2021 02:56  Acceptance  +1   Oh man I understand the pain
jeffzeke   30-12-2020 11:55  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing, keep punting.
spit-fire   28-12-2020 21:41  Karma  +4   You and me both...Can't go to my hunting grounds, I need a visa now.
Petay_1283   28-12-2020 13:24  Karma  +6   
lefeu   28-12-2020 11:37  Karma  +6   Thanks
Skepti10   28-12-2020 10:08  Karma  +4   shame, i found SA quite useful in NZ
manhands   28-12-2020 08:34  Karma  +4   Curse of the itch
halfclover   28-12-2020 08:20  Karma  +8   I feel your pain