Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2020 03:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bogota Colombia Day 4

Date & Time of Session: Friday 30th Oct, 2020 around 21:00
Name: Wanda
Link: https://co.mileroticos.com
Nationality & Language: Spanish.....kind of sure Colombian.
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (Nice boobs, curvy bottom. A little chunky but exactly)
Skill: 6/10.
Service: 8/10.
GFE: 9/10.
Total cost 100,000COP (Punt) + 20,000COP (Tip)

Anyway sorry for not updating on a daily basic or whatever but it not like I'm getting sponsor or paid for this so I guess not really sorry. Been kind of busy actually enjoying my vacation and dealing with real life. Also it turn out there hardly any Asian people in Bogota. They know we exist but actually seeing one in person in Bogota is very rare.

At this point in time I still wasn't feeling too good with Santa Fei yet being a foreigner and no Spanish but I want someone to keep me happy and warm at night so I was using the same website as before https://co.mileroticos.com. Found this girl who happen to be close to my hotel area just 20min uber ride away. So I message her whatsapp number and she sent me a location. When I got to the location the area seem kind of familiar but anyway sent the girl a message saying I am at the location. She than sent me the real direction from the location she gave me to her real house. God damn it......it the same house as the first girl I visit on Day 1 as a matter fact, it turn out to be the same girl and she was using two different phone number and whatsapp on that website. Oh well since I am here already and paid for the uber ride might as well. It not like she was a bad punt. Same as last time and doggy was fun since she was a big girl with a big ass. After half of a hour we finish and I was getting dress to leave and she was surprise I was leaving so fast. That weird I though working girls normally want the guys to leave right after the deed was done. So I just stay and cuddled with her while chatting using google translator.

[ Last edited by  Jade_moon at 26-12-2020 08:11 ]

Recent Ratings
lefeu   28-12-2020 11:43  Karma  +6   Interesting, thanks
Skepti10   28-12-2020 10:24  Karma  +4   hahaha
datbeast   27-12-2020 20:46  Karma  +3   deja vu
bmberman   26-12-2020 20:07  Karma  +4   Thanks for report - hilarious it was the same girl!
jeffzeke   26-12-2020 17:52  Karma  +8   very interesting, same girl using different profiles, drats.