Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2020 21:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Trying Mia

Date & Time of Session:  November, 19
Name:  Mia
Link : https://s-books.com/sb/zh-TW/advertisement/B37051?referral=go141
Nationality & Language: English and Cantonese
Face: 8.5/10 - very pretty and a little exotic (defo buy her a drink if I ran into her at a bar)
Body: 9/10 - Petite, small frame, slim, no belly, nice
Height:  155cm
Skill: 8/10 - compared to professional masseuses' I think she can compare, she's not lazy for sure
Service: 8/10
GFE: 6/10 - Didn't really get it, maybe I didn't ask for it so much, but very girl next door vibe
Price & Session Length:  600 (massage) + 300 (body rub + HJ) + 100 tip for 90 minutes
Repeat: Most likely, wasn't a bad massage by a cute girl

Honestly I didn't know what to expect because this was actually the first time I paid for a massage that wasn't done by some 300kg aunty who i'd never want anywhere near my LB. Got Mia's wechat off one of the bro's and had time so decided to test her out. She's very responsive on wechat and accommodating for time which I really appreciated. The building is like an office building so I didn't feel bad going in.

Upon arrival, texted Mia, went up to the floor and went into the room. Door was unlocked. Mia smiled nicely, and I was actually thinking she's cuter in person than the photos, she gives off the GND vibe. If you like petite women, she'll defo be your cup of tea.

Made some small talk when i got inside, and got into the shower alone (I didn't mind). Got completely naked and onto the bed to begin the massage. She was quite quiet in the beginning, and like all the bro's say, she's new so its quite refreshing. We ended up chatting alot (which I don't mind) switching from English > Canto, but I think she's more comfortable speaking Canto. . Her massage skills I think is pretty good? I don't have anything to really compare with but I enjoyed it.

I will say though when she asks you to flip and starts touching LB, she has this devilish grin, and is quite playful. She'll let you touch her mostly everywhere but not her pussy (maybe first time, maybe it was me). Her HJ skills are quite good, and I'm sure her boyfriend was quite lucky before with her skills   it was quite a pleasant experience overall.

She made it very clear that FS is off the table, so if you expect anything like that then don't bother going. Apart from that, overall a pleasant experience, good massage and good release.

[ Last edited by  trooper7 at 19-11-2020 23:22 ]

Recent Ratings
jcox   19-1-2021 09:25  Karma  +1   Can share contact bro?
BrownNuts   21-11-2020 13:39  Acceptance  +1   
KHWong   20-11-2020 10:45  Acceptance  +1   Favorable. Thanx. Nude to nude on Part 2?
Bloodrage   19-11-2020 23:43  Karma  +4   Hey! i like Petite too, Link is dead, got wechat? want to go.
MrButtons   19-11-2020 22:11  Karma  +5   she looks great in the photos. thanks for the report.