Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 12:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ 溫馨 - Jordan, skinny, great tits, underwhelming

Name: 溫馨
Agent: AQ
Date: Oct 2020
Face: 3/5 had no make up, girl next door, not a city girl kind of way
Body: 4/5 D cup natural breasts, with small areolas, and small pink nipples that are amazing to suck and play with. Super skinny body but she says she’s struggled to put on weight since young
Service:  2.5/5 shower before, no WBBBJ, CBJ, FS
Price:  $1300 plus tips
WIR:  not sure

First off. The pic in the blue bra is def not her. The other pics are def her and photoshopped. She wore the same white dress.

I was super annoyed as agent had made me wait 25 mins. First time this happened with AQ. Claims previous guy was late. I think they overbooked and had to squeeze it in.

In the room finally and see her. She’s too skinny for my taste and the best feature however were her natural tits. If she put on ten pounds those tits would be even more amazing. Hip bones stick out but lean and slim everywhere else.

She put a shower cap on to shower together. Only F Mona had done this with me. It’s weird but I get why knowing how some women are with their hair.

Washes me up. Nothing sensual. No action. We break ice a bit as she’s tense and meek. Not rude and cold. But you can see she’s reserved, a bit nervous and not a pro. I got her some fruit and that had brought a smile and lots of appreciation but that disappeared quickly and she went back to meek and quiet.

I keep trying to make her feel comfortable and chat. She eases up a bit. And she’s from Hubei. Shit - isn’t that where the COVID-19 started?

I calm down inside and keep going on. I dry myself up and the toilet is wet all over so she’s not really attentive to anything. Again not rude but inexperienced added with her anxiousness I think. Not dirty but messy.

In the room on the bed I get my own doms and she asks for payment up front. Fine for me as it’s what is expected. I ask her if she’s played with vibrators and she says no but was open to it. I was delightfully surprised by this answer as I was expecting a rejection since she was so reserved.

It showed she was looking to please.

Wash and clean the vibrator and put a dom on and started to play. She’s got sensitive nipples and tits so the combination of a vibrator buzzing on one breast and my mouth on the other got her to display more emotion than she did the first 7 minutes all added up. I devoured her nipples on each side and she really squirmed. She admitted that her nipples were very sensitive.

She wasn’t particularly wet though at first though so some lube was needed. She said no kissing and BBBJ saying she had a cold sore and I freaked out and she said she had not slept and with a poor diet she had what we Chinese call “heat” and hence the blister on the lip. Now looking at her pussy I see no reason to worry too much but went with covered everything and no DATY or any kissing on the lips. Just her neck and chest. She has natural hair in the front and little underneath. If she trimmed, it would be very cute.

She wasn’t very GFE nor PSE as you can expect. She was more like someone you had sex with who is inexperienced and not super into it yet for her own pleasure but has flashes and moments where she is feeling good.

She doesn’t moan or scream loudly and is more a soft moan that is sexy. She closes her eyes rather than makes eye contact as she is shy and self conscious.

I started in standing mish with the vibrator on her clit which she held herself and then to doggy where she also took initiative to play with the vibrator while I pounded her from behind. She seemed to really enjoy this. I fingered her asshole which gave more moans and clenching of her pussy but when I tried to enter her anally she said no.

I wanted to cum on her tits but she declined. So I finished in the bag.

I showered and realized she wasn’t joining and she had dressed up. I think she wants to shower once per session and hence declining me cumming on her tits. Her tits once again were really the most amazing asset she has and she doesn’t know how to use them yet. If she proactively gave titfucks that would add a lot of points.

I don’t know if I would repeat because there is something endearing about her like a first girlfriend but there’s also a downside with that lack of engagement. Even with amazing tits, it’s still likely not enough.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
blahblah777   10-10-2020 15:09  Karma  +3   Excellent
joverz   9-10-2020 17:41  Karma  +5   Quality of girls looking not too great recently...
godisdead   9-10-2020 13:20  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing.
batman108   9-10-2020 08:20  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
skebe   8-10-2020 20:39  Karma  +10   D cup natural on a skinny body? Woah
Skepti10   8-10-2020 20:28  Karma  +8   thanks for the report, love skinny girls but cbj is a dealbreaker
cityguy   8-10-2020 19:52  Karma  +5   Cold sore and no shower after the deed? - not for me - thanks for the heads up
hotjac   8-10-2020 14:24  Karma  +6   Nice find - no objections to her quirks with a smoking body and face like that ...
David.youngson   8-10-2020 13:36  Karma  +3   She seems to have nice legs!
polomint   8-10-2020 13:34  Karma  +5   Thanks for the info
chaoprokia   8-10-2020 13:33  Karma  +2   Excellent
Smatte   8-10-2020 13:02  Karma  +3   Thanks
chaoprokia
Musky Member

UID 119833
Digest Posts 0
Credits 123
Posts 97
Karma 113
Acceptance 199
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-7-2014
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 13:32  Profile P.M. 
Cold Sore and herpes got way to differentiate?
BootBoot
Master Mongerer

UID 112901
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6141
Posts 267
Karma 6110
Acceptance 619
Reading Access 80
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-10-2020 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 BootBoot's post

Forgot to mention - face is like the pic where she wears white. Not the blue bra pic.

She is about 70% like the pic, skinnier and less elegant. Like I said, think a gentle girl from the countryside.