Karma 2182
Acceptance 1302
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2020 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shi Shi (or, I had a Virgin*)

(My COVID adventures, part 1 of several more).

(*I was her first gwailo.)        

The last 8 months have been tough on my mongering life, as I’m sure it has been for everyone else. There have been many discussions about the decrease in quality and number of providers . Paradoxically, prices have not dropped customer demand, which is driven by hormones, is still there.  Many of my regulars went home for Chinese new year and never came back. Other places I would go like K Pressure were closed due to lack of business or (later) government order.

At my stage of the game I favor consistency and quality over novelty, and spend more time with my regulars and less time exploring new holes. Circumstances forced me out of my comfort zone and back into the trenches, so I want to share some of my findings with the community.

I saw her by accident, I was in her building visiting one of my regulars and I saw a punter knocked on a  door, the door opened and there she was. Quite pretty, I’m not sure why I never noticed her on the database before. Of course the punter mumbled something and she slammed the door in his face, I guess no sale that day. I kept her in mind for another time.

It took me several weeks to find her on the data base, it seems she does not work full time and her link is frequently not visible.

Rather than simply rocking up and try my luck, I sent an SMS in Chinese, something brief and succinct like “meeting please? I am clean, polite, and respectful”. She responded yes and so we set up a time. Off I went to SSP on the MTR and rock up at the right time, I softly knock on the door and she opens it up with a puzzled look on her face. She asked me are you here for the appointment at 4 PM? I said yes it’s me we set the appointment, she was surprised to see a gwailo. She told me as a rule she doesn’t see folks like me, because of potential language issues and GDS (Gwailo dick syndrome for you newbies). I do not know if her reservation is due to actual prior difficulty with foreign languages and large penises or she merely wants to avoid trouble. I told her if she communicates slowly I can understand probably 80% of what she says (more like about 50% in reality, but that’s okay, I am not there to give a lecture on contract law) and that regarding GDS, lets just go slow and see how it goes, if it wasn’t going to work we could come to some other arrangement like HJ.

She became a little bit more comfortable and I talked to her in my elemental Chinse , asking her where she came from (I forgot what she told me). I asked her how long she was in Hong Kong she said, kind of sheepishly, “10 years”.  I had the distinct impression what she meant is that she had been doing this job for about 10 years and was a bit embarrassed about it. I asked if she had a child and she said yes. This seems to be a common story amongst other providers I have known, mainland girls come here, probably for a Hong Kong husband and things don’t work out and the girl is left supporting the child.

So, off with the clothes and into the shower. Her body is exactly like it looks in the photo, long skinny legs and fairly trim. Nice C cups, but not completely globular, they were a bit misshapen like I have seen in some bad boob jobs with Russians. However, upon probing them with my fingers I see that they were completely natural. I have seen this only a few times (anyone who know BoBo at K Pressure will know what I am talking about), where for whatever reason the mammary tissue inside doesn’t fully fill out the breast tissue to give it a globular form. It wasn’t exactly sagging but it was more of a “mottled"texture to it rather than being smooth.

She was a bit surprised by my hairy body but told me she found it attractive, the first gwailo body she had seen. She gave a very spirited BBBJ and was quite surprised by and seemed to enjoy my equipment in her mouth. Although I am “average” my sense was she had not seen something so big relative to what she usually has to work with and she eagerly licked the length of it and felt its length and diameter in her hand repeatedly. I tried to kiss her a few times and she demurred, my kisses landing on her neck and shoulders. She explained that due to the pandemic she doesn’t want to kiss anyone, and I told her fully understood. She let me DATY and we had a good 10 minutes of 69 with mutual slurping. Her sister was attractive and reasonably wet.

We went on to the main event, she was very loose and we tried several positions, and I could see I was getting nowhere with it and she was getting tired and we were close to 40 minutes. So like the respectful person I told her I was, I told her it wasn’t happening for me that day (of course I didn’t tell her she was very loose) and so she ended up helping me finish with her hand and some baby oil.

The Stats:

Date: July 2020

Name: ShiShi

Location: Fuk Wing Street (across the street from computer shopping center), SSP

Link:  https://go141.com/en/A61989-SSP-Massage-SHISHI.html?ref=Search[region,building]

Face: 5/5 (just like the photo, maybe with a few lines and not as white skin)

Body: 4/5 nice (see above discussion on breasts)

Skill: 7/10 (spirited BBBJ)

Service: 6/10 (willing 69, no DFK and but I understand current circumstances)

GFE: 5/10 (this is one of those that maybe with some time and effort could develop)

PSE: nope

Price: 500, approximately 40 minutes, there was no rush

Repeat:  maybe if I have the time (see comment above in GFE)

She told me on the basis of her interaction she might consider broadening our practice to include other Gwailos but not Indians or Arabs (sorry for those brothers). I don’t know if this is true or not, and the above report should not be taken by Gwailo brothers as a mandate to go pounding down her door with the message that “pussywhipped  said you will see me”.

If you see her, be nice and tread carefully. YMMV of course.

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 3-10-2020 16:48 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   17-10-2020 19:05  Karma  +10   No GDS, just a gentle popping of the Gwailo Cherry, heh heh.
bohica   7-10-2020 13:05  Karma  +5   Not Foot Loose.?!?
batman108   4-10-2020 10:43  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HelloLadies   4-10-2020 09:11  Karma  +3   
ramont   3-10-2020 23:37  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
Tybear   3-10-2020 23:34  Karma  +4   Nice
trust_00   3-10-2020 23:27  Karma  +5   Thanks
blahblah777   3-10-2020 23:04  Karma  +3   Favorable
twiceAweek   3-10-2020 16:53  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing