Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  W100.000 + $20 tip for 60 min
Repeat: Yes

This was my third trip to Queen Massage and will be my second review.  You can find my first review in the Newbie section.  I won't rehash what I said there but I will correct a mistake by saying Queen is on the third floor of the building.  If you get on the elevator, you push the 3.

This time I picked what was described as the oil massage for W100.000.  The other less expensive options are almost entirely dry through a towel.  They still left out a pair of shorts for me to wear but I decided not to put them on after showering just to see what would happen.  Realizing my insubordination the masseuse simply put a towel underneath me to keep my junk off the sheets instead.  Speaking of her she was an older woman but still looking pretty good for her age.  All her clothes stayed on the whole time and I never tried feeling her up but that's not something I went there for anyway.

The 'OIL' massage started off dry though a towel, and after about 10 minutes of that I let it be known that that was not what I ordered.  There might have been a misscomm because she left the room and it sounded like she had to go confirm it with the person working the front.  After which she came back and slathered me up good.  I don't think I've ever been so slippery.  Once I got her pointed in the right direction her massage skills where top notch.  I imagine it was just like being at some expensive foo foo spa but with a lot more teasing between the legs.  After a thorough job on the back side she flipped me over and oiled up the front too.  That part went pretty quick after which came the HE.  Th HJ also went pretty fast, probably because she had a finger in me pulling the trigger from the inside.  She cleaned me up after the happiness explosion and spent the remainder of the time massaging more of my top side.  The total massage lasted an hour or perhaps even went a few minutes over.   

Overall I'm starting to really like Queen as the quality of the service has been consistently good.  Though you do pay a premium compared to what you would get in a place like Hong Kong or probably most places in Asia.  There's another place I may go scout out next time I'm in town but I will return again eventually.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dilmah   22-10-2020 17:26  Karma  +5   
twiceAweek   21-10-2020 09:07  Karma  +4   Thanks, wow you live near there ?
xiaodidi   11-10-2020 04:12  Karma  +5   Excellent
4ever328   8-10-2020 01:41  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing.
batman108   4-10-2020 10:44  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hotjac   3-10-2020 20:06  Karma  +3   Almost veggie is a good way to go somedays!
dandplaya
Nookie Newbie

UID 82675
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 49
Karma 27
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2020 04:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the info! Mind if I ask: are you Korean and/or Asian? If you are white do you think you could just end up getting the same service if you pay for the oil massage or would it require any special discussion with the staff?
VHHK
Musky Member

UID 267228
Digest Posts 0
Credits 170
Posts 6
Karma 170
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-4-2020
Status Offline
Post at 28-10-2020 20:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
No I’m western, in town on business.  I have no way of knowing what locals may or may not be getting differently.

[ Last edited by  VHHK at 28-10-2020 04:44 ]