Karma 15882
Acceptance 2166
Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2020 17:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ Xing Yu 星語 Barely legal nubile beauty

AQ Xing Yu (星語), 18 year old from Hunan. Speaks mainly mandarin but some passable cantonese.
Link: https://t.me/aqforu

Face: 9/10 Very young looking. Smooth facial skin. Beautiful smiling eyes (and she smiles a lot). Tall straight nose with a mouth like Liv Tyler. Her ad pix are quite accurate.
Body: 8/10 Nubile youthful body at 5 feet 4 tall. B cup boobs with pale nipples. Very slim and pale skin overall. Not much of an arse but not flat. Somewhat hairy pussy (young girls usually don't bother trimming!). Long slender legs , very nice proportion to her waist. Finger nails and toes nails neatly painted greyish green. Small tattoos on right hand and left arm.
Service: 6/10 LFK. DATY allowed (for me, I heard some said not really). Very elementary skill level.
Damage: 1400

Details

This new addition to the AQ stable this week has generated quite some buzz. Apparently after a somewhat renowned reported on her (and with pictures that made her look like the Joker), there have been very polarized reviews, some even "drop money". I reckoned there is only one way to find out.

She opened the door with a nurse top (with a red cross on the chest) with no pants - a sexy leggy nurse look. Some will say she is the girl next door look but I found her quite cute. She was shy at first, but soon enough she opened up with some flirty exchange. She helped me set up the shower but didn't come in, just playfully said "bye" and went out.

Back to the bed she started lying in my arms and start kissing my lips and nipples. Her hand wandered down and played with my lil bro. I have heard she couldn't open her mouth widely, and that shows with her nipple kissing - small kisses and little licking.Her handjob is actually decent - not just furious stroking but some light brushing / teasing on the balls too. She had ignored messages at her phone until it rang. She asked to take a quick look - she explained it was her bigger sister (ring her to urge her to respond). While she was doing that I was enjoying her body - kissing her nipples and legs. I asked her to lie down for me. She giggled and said she would let me on with a little secret of hers - that her nipples were not very sensitive and she can't get wet with nipples kissing. I asked how could I get her wet then....she giggled more and was too shy to say, just said I was handsome and got her wet already :p I took that as a hint to just go for the pussy. She got very wet quite quickly but didn't show much response to the DATY otherwise. She then started giving me a "blow job" - more precisely kissing / licking my shaft. My knob never went past her lips :p However, she maintained good eye contacts throughout and her cute look doing this for me actually got me somewhat hard. Even without fully stiff I asked her to cap me and she "marvelled" at my size - come on, I was not big to begin with and you only got half stiff, how big can it be?!

We basically just did mish throughout. I asked her to try cowgirl but she said she would not rather. She was actually quite tight, very wet and very warm. She reacted quite nicely to the fucking, moaning softly and hugging me very tightly. At the very ill advice from her first renowned customer she said "hubby" softly a few times. Later I told her that it was not convincing coming from a 18 year old - maybe "ge ge" a little better but best if for her to let out her pleasure naturally. I kissed her nipples forgetting that doesn't do anything for her, but she did return the favour which felt nice. The very fresh and youthful body under me added her girlie reaction has triggered the animal in me. I held her head to force some DFK and increased my tempo down there and had a very satisfying release.

After the deed, she did get into shower with me. She was very flirty indeed and giggled like a little girl all the time. She tried to match my broken mandarin with her broken cantonese and we had a good laugh. She is like your usual college girl who loves her music and she took a picture of my playlist that I used for fucking. She is not your usual type of HG, and if you approach her with a checklist you are going to "drop money". As I said in my HG tips, if you enjoy her the way she is, she can be quite a gem.

[ Last edited by  skebe at 24-9-2020 17:34 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jaybryght28   5-10-2020 15:25  Karma  +3   lovely post. will try her out!
Petay_1283   28-9-2020 15:36  Karma  +10   
27niborder   28-9-2020 03:40  Acceptance  +4   So jealous of you guys in Asia.
boscitc   26-9-2020 14:45  Karma  +4   Wow
d4ve88   26-9-2020 08:04  Karma  +4   Excellent
americafirst141   25-9-2020 22:01  Karma  +5   
Hitnmiss101   25-9-2020 18:53  Karma  +2   Take it from the review not a repeat ...
blahblah777   25-9-2020 18:23  Karma  +3   Excellent
NissinXXX   25-9-2020 17:37  Acceptance  +1   super hot girl
godisdead   25-9-2020 14:33  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing. Seems like AQ has quite a number of stunners.
Skepti10   25-9-2020 10:45  Karma  +8   great report!
chebschebschebs   25-9-2020 08:39  Karma  +2   Nice one
batman108   25-9-2020 08:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
TWTAYA   25-9-2020 01:25  Acceptance  +1   
Cspoker50   25-9-2020 01:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mwomwo   25-9-2020 00:32  Karma  +6   Excellent
datbeast   24-9-2020 18:43  Karma  +3   top
FarmerJoe   24-9-2020 18:13  Karma  +3   Fun times!
cknc31   24-9-2020 17:37  Karma  +4   very pretty face indeed!
doginator025
Carnal Conqueror

UID 263041
Digest Posts 0
Credits 211
Posts 21
Karma 209
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 27-9-2020 21:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is proof previous communication with other hotel girl agents necessary to book with AQ?

Recent Ratings
skebe   27-9-2020 23:27  Acceptance  +1   yes, it must show u got the room number