Karma 2123
Acceptance 618
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2020 17:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kam Bong by day, Fuji by night, the commuter WG with a perfect figure

There's been a bit of mystery surround the whereabouts of a certain "half-Korean" WG reported here: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Turns out she commutes everyday. During normal working hours she's at KB to service of the Central crowd, and after work she's at Fuji to service the after work crowd. Pretty smart arrangement.
At Kam Bong she's on the 6th floor, room F (you'll know it cause there's a huge sign advertising that she's half Korean).
At Fuji she's on the 5th floor, room A2.

There, now you know how to find her.
Now the rundown:

Date: Sep 21
Name: Not sure, let's call her Half-Korean, cause she's super keen to keep reminding us of this
Booking: simple walk up
Link: No 141 link

Age: mid 30s - mid to late 20s with gweilo glasses, she has no lines or wrinkles on her face
Face: 7/10 past her prime but was definitely a looker 10 years ago, still is. She has a slight quirk with her upper lip, like she's always grinning. It didn't bother me too much but it marks her out.
Body: 8.5/10 She's got a killer body, just see the picture. Her tits are enhanced, but only a little bit, still very soft, solid Ds. She's got no body fat, and is TALL, at least 172, maybe taller.

Sexual skill: 7/10, standard WG routine, +200 for BBBJ. She really takes her time with the BBJ, definite a cut about the average WG.
Attitude: 8/10, She's likely the most bubbly WG I've ever met. When she opened the door, she has a huge smile and broke out into giggling. I can safely say that that's never happened to me before.
Language: Mostly just Mandarin

Fee: $600 for sex, +200 for BBBJ

Would I repeat? Maybe...

---

I went to KB again to try and get the beauty on the 5th floor... waited there a while and it seemed like her shower would never turn off. So I decided to look around.

On the 6th floor there's this huge sign that advertises a half Korean girl. For the experienced HK punter, we know these kind of claims are never true. Not that there aren't half Koreans in China, there's literally millions of Koreans and ethnic Koreans living there. But the chances of one of them becoming a WG in HK is vanishingly remote. If there's any truth to the matter it'll be that she's half ethnic Korean, we call them the "Yianbian Koreans", Koreans who've lived in China since before WWII They all still speak Korean (cause their public schools teach in Korean), but they don't have any kind of legal Korean citizenship and many have never even visited South Korea.

She opens the door and... damn...
Having read the previous reports I was expecting a girl with a chubby figure and a big head. She's none of those things. She's stunning. Would definitely rubber neck on the street and walk into traffic.
She also looked like she'd just seen an old friend. Never seen a girl with such a huge genuine smile. I take an extra second at the door and she starts giggling uncontrollably.

I went in and chat a bit while undressing. She's born in Beijing, which is believable given her accent. She's been in HK for about 6 months now and working in KB for the past month. She doesn't mind her job and keeps the place clean. She's also a reader, like actual paper books. And she's a smoker, but there wasn't much of a smell either in the room or on her.
He figure when undressed is what you'd expect from a swimsuit model in her 30s. You can see the glory, but it's a bit faded. Her tits aren't as perky as they once were, but there's still plenty there to work with.

Even before I got hard she starts gushing bout my size. I'm a grower not a shower so I'm not convinced. But she gets me hard in the shower and sells me hard on the BBBJ. I opt for it, and did not regret my decision. This girl knows what she's doing down there. She'll cat bath your inner thighs, balls an shaft, then deep throat you as much as she can. This goes on for about 5 min which is pretty good for WG standards.

I'm rock hard at this point so she pops on the condom and declines taking top. A lot of WGs are like this, they insist that taking top with a bigger sized guy is too painful cause it'll go too deep and hit their cervix.
We go missionary and she's fairly loosen up already. I go to town on her and she's definitely the vocal type, but not the fake JAV moans. She's really into it. I got her to climax once and after a few more minutes she admits she's worn out. I can tell cause she's panting hard and going limp. Fair enough. I ask for her to tug it out and she obliges. I blew such a big load that she didn't bother to clean up with tissues and instead ushered me into the tiny shower stall and we both cleaned up.

I ask for a photo and she's totally on board with it. I explain that I will write a review of her and she's fine with that too, eager for new clients.

[ Last edited by  Ecthelio007 at 21-9-2020 20:47 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   23-9-2020 17:27  Karma  +7   Nicely written
Petay_1283   23-9-2020 12:59  Karma  +10   
d4ve88   23-9-2020 00:29  Karma  +3   Excellent
JackTheBat   22-9-2020 21:53  Karma  +10   Lady taps out & "I ask for her to tug it out"...awesome!
manhands   22-9-2020 19:39  Karma  +4   Another one to hit up
WolfWanChai   22-9-2020 14:49  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for a nice report.
jeffzeke   22-9-2020 12:56  Karma  +10   outstanding!
zeebee   22-9-2020 12:41  Karma  +4   
your_bro_123   22-9-2020 10:27  Acceptance  +2   nice figure indeed
Freelancer   22-9-2020 09:02  Karma  +8   
jonnyknoxville   22-9-2020 04:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   22-9-2020 02:20  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ramont   21-9-2020 23:42  Karma  +6   Thanks
SalesGuy555   21-9-2020 23:36  Karma  +2   Nice!
charliebrown   21-9-2020 22:13  Karma  +4   hot find!
jcdrake   21-9-2020 21:34  Karma  +3   Will defo visit!
trust_00   21-9-2020 19:54  Karma  +5   Nice find!
OscarPistorius   21-9-2020 19:42  Karma  +5   Thanks for reporting, that does look like a funny upper lip