Name: Cherry
Link: another website search SSP Dah Sing building
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (BBBJ, CIM)
Price 400+200 CIM
Repeat: a few times

Found myself in SSP today and swung by Dah Sing to see what's shakin.  Dropped by 3rd Floor D8 and she was free.  She had just arrived after being off for about 2 months.  Says she here just for a few days, then will return to regular service in Oct.  We embraced and had a laugh at the coincidence.  

Stripped down quickly and into the shower to get cleaned up.  It's worth discussing her most valuable assets which are her tits.  She has a very cute face.  She's probably late 30 or early 40.  Her body reflects that except her tits.  They are 100% real and like a 20 year old.  Absolutely spectacular.  Even when laying on her back they do not disappear into her armpits.

We dried off and got down to business.  She offers BBBJ for a $50 upsale.  Worth it in my opinion.  I was laying on my back while she was kneeling over me, working on my junk.  Those globes were within groping range and I did.  I enjoyed the blowjob while watching her tits wobble and squeezing her nipples.  Lovely sight.

I felt she capped me rather quickly and we moved onto mish.  Disappointing that she couldn't take a deep pounding and I started to lose interest so put her into doggie.  I was standing on the floor and Cherry was kneeling on the bed.  Perfect height.  Strange that she could take a better throttling here rather than on her back.  I tried a little back door thumb but was quickly denied.  Oh well.

Just wasn't working for me today, so optioned up the CIM option.  It's a +200 surcharge but worth it in my opinion.  I stood on the mattress while she took to her knees and got to work.  This is where she really shines.  She worked very hard alternating between jerking, sucking, ball licking and massaging.  As she jerked, I watched those massive tits bounce and wobble - Very nice.  Got me ready and I took over from there.  She sat on her heels, opened her mouth and I obliged by filling her wide open, pretty little asian mouth with my spooge.  She stuck with it, until I finished.  10/10

Something must have gone down the wrong way.  On her way to the shower, there was a huge gag, and I thought she was going to spew.  All happened away from me so not too bad.  Showered up, paid up quick pic and left.  FYI Note photo #5 is not her.  It's the closest I could find that best represents her tits, but Cherry is bigger, with similar nipples.

A fair comparison might be Ah Wan in Kwun Tong. Ah Wan has bigger tits, larger nipples, and better bbbj with CIM for 400. Tough to beat. Cherry has similar tits, not quite as big but firmer. Cute face, nicer feet, but 600. I’d give Ah Wan the nod here.

Overall I find her difficult to rate.  My rating might be a bit on the high side but she fills a nice fantasy for me.  YMMV

[ Last edited by  momozzz at 19-9-2020 00:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
raymondliu   17-11-2020 07:20  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   18-9-2020 23:54  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
dadumdum   18-9-2020 20:54  Karma  +5   
feelus   18-9-2020 19:10  Karma  +5   Thanks
ramont   18-9-2020 17:48  Karma  +8   Do you know if she does 69? Is her LS appealing enough for that?

'the dude abides'
thedude
Throbbing Titan

UID 6251
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3714
Posts 324
Karma 3686
Acceptance 560
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-12-2007
Location shag ri la
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2020 18:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 thedude's post

@Ramont - uncertain if she allows.  never tried with her.  IMO it is certainly appealing enough.  Clean, nice lips, no maintenance, but not very hairy

'the dude abides'