Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-4-2011
Location Toronto, HK, China, Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2020 01:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tianlong Sauna (Sky Dragon Sauna) 天龍三溫暖 2nd Visit

Date & Time of Session: Sunday September 8th, 2020. Entered around 6ish pm.

Location: No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing North Road, Datong District, Taipei City, 103 (Short walk from Zhongshan Station or Taipei Main).

Name: #1

Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Chinese).

Face: 6/10 (slightly brighter room than Caesars World).

Body: 7/10 (natural tit B-cup, somewhat of an ass).

Skill: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

GFE: 4/10.

PSE: 8/10.

Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for approx 1hr

Repeat: Yes (likely before I leave Taipei).

Hey everyone,

Adding my 2nd FR Tianlong. Was just there 2 days ago but need some mental satisfaction after banging a fatter dirty PSE milf yesterday at Private X. See my other post on Tianlong for getting there, entrance, bath, etc etc

On to the good stuff.

Knock on the door and in came #1 wearing a tight cream dress. I think all the ladies wear the same thing cause it was the same dress on my previous visit. OK-enough face and decent ass but I was told from MMS that her service skills is pretty damn good (shes #1 so definitely got a rep to live up to!). She helped me disrobe while giving me a hug/kiss all while being playful. Veggie massage started which was quite nice. After 10 minutes, she left to grab her massage kit.

She started the sensual finger touches but a little faster and firm than I would like. None the less, she teased up LB real good while caressing the balls.  Cat bath proceeded which wasn't as good as my previous encounter but still decent. Soon she got between and went for the rim and i must say WOW. Her rim is really fucking good! Some Decent DFK on my asshole for sure, exactly how I like it! She does a great fucking job at it. I kept arching up and finally I said, fuck it, got into doggy myself and she went full rusty. Fuck that felt so good when shes making out with asshole and stroking LB. She didn't even use warm water or water. Pure tongue action. She definitley got my full flavor!!

She asked for flip and started with nice BBBJ while I fingered her. I got 2 fingers in. She didn't mind me playing with the outside of her asshole a bit but wouldn't allow me to finger her ass unfortuantely. While giving the BBBJ, she dedicated efforts to go down to the balls, taint and back into my ass for more rimming. FUCK gawd damn I'm fucking lucky! She got some warm water for the wet BBBJ. Then she domed LB with her mouth and conintued CBJ for a short while.

She climbed on top to ride CW. We changed positions and did some lotus for a bit with LFK. Then I got on top and finished in mish.

We actually finished earlier than the alloted time so she clean me up and gave me a nice head massage for the remainder of out time which was fan-fucking-tastic!

Overall a good experience. She's definitely deserving of #1. Repeat for sure unless I find something better before I leave.

Price is 4200 NTD.

[ Last edited by  Folder8 at 9-9-2020 12:56 ]

Recent Ratings
Dr.A   12-9-2020 23:38  Karma  +5   
jeffzeke   10-9-2020 12:51  Karma  +8   excellent field report! thanks for sharing.
Tybear   10-9-2020 06:25  Karma  +6   Dang, Taipei looking better and better than China, oops it is China, LOL
4ever328   10-9-2020 02:12  Karma  +3   Got to visit Taipei soon after reading your reports.
speedevil
Nookie Newbie

UID 253392
Digest Posts 0
Credits 79
Posts 46
Karma 76
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-1-2019
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2020 06:20  Profile P.M. 
Great report. Makes me want to go back to Taipei. Very underrated city. But when i went there, found it was difficult to be a monger, especially since i dont speak mandarin.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   10-9-2020 12:52  Acceptance  +1   thanks for your comment. Please sharing in rating system to help support the OP.
Folder8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 64396
Digest Posts 0
Credits 346
Posts 42
Karma 343
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2020 13:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by speedevil at 9-9-2020 17:20
Great report. Makes me want to go back to Taipei. Very underrated city. But when i went there, found it was difficult to be a monger, especially since i dont speak mandarin.

It's an amazing place. Cheap and delicious food, nice people and virtually no crimes or scams. Super safe country.

Taiwanese schooling system teaches English throughout so most ppl have a basic understanding of English.

Mongering is easy and fun especially in the saunas cause its straight forward. Honestly, its good without all the hassle of not knowing what you'll get and what's happening.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   10-9-2020 13:19  Karma  +8   thanks, are there many options for young (early 20s) types with full service? I hear those prices can be 10k+?
Folder8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 64396
Digest Posts 0
Credits 346
Posts 42
Karma 343
Acceptance 51
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-9-2020 00:15  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Skepti10        at 10-9-2020 00:19       
thanks, are there many options for young (early 20s) types with full service? I hear those prices can be 10k+?

At the saunas, to find girls in the early 20's is pretty rare. Mid-late 20's can be found. Most would be in the low to mid 30's. Youngest I've encountered at saunas is mid 20's.

You can find the early 20's via agents, JKF, etc. Usually these ladies will command a higher price - I've seen as low as 6000NTD but it can definitely reach 10k+

It really depeneds. That's why its important to track via FR or else its just shot in the dark every time.