Reading Access 50
Registered 4-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2020 10:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Covid Hooker Outreach Program III - Sasa Skilled fit Milf

Name: Sa Sa or YY
Date: 29 August 2020, around 13:00
LINK: https://go141.com/en/A31518-SSP-Massage-YY.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Nationality & Language: PRC, Mandarin
Face: 3/5 aged but still good looking
Body:  4/5 fit milf
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,200 for 2 pops about 2 hours
Repeat: Sure

I totally agree with adagio that older WG provide better services then younger ones. Especially Sasa because everything goes with her. Good looking older lady with boatloads sexperience,which keeps me returning to her. I'm allowed to be rough with her and we started out the session (shower was ok the ususal stuff) with me fucking her face with her upside down with her head on the edge of the bed and me standing so I can forcefully push my LB in her throat. While facefucking her she suggested also to put my dick between her man made boobs for a change of sensation which is thoughtful. Little bit of teeth once in a while while she is grasping for air, she can deepthroat quite well as I didn't seen any goo running out her mouth this time (or am I getting older?).

Changed to me lying on the bed and she rimming me, than change me on all fours and she rimming me. Rimming job is great, takes her time and goes deep with some spitting. Then 69 position with her on top, she continues to deepthroad me and I can feel her goo and salive dripping down my shift as I felt the coolness of the ventilator blowing towards my LB! Her pussy is clean and doesn't smell and tidy trimmed bush, obligatory licked it a bit and stuck my tongue in it, didn't put much efford licking her pussy as I was enjoying her deepthroating too much, it just went on and on untill I came so hard in her mouth and she continued to suck while holding my sperm in her mouth which was heavenly. Not often a WG is able to blow me to completion but Sa Sa does. She does brushes her teeth after spitting out the sperm while I rest on the bed and she joins me when she's fresh and clain for some cuddling and DFK (She brushes her teeth so why not?). We doze off for a couple of minutes while holding each other.

When I wake up she is caressing my LB and he's rising up again, she continues to tug me for minutes while making small talk with me which is somehow very arousing. Totally forgot what she talked about, LB is fully errect and she caps me and I fuck her in missionary until I fill up the cd.

She helps me take off the condom and cuddles again and doze off for a little while before we showered together and it was time to leave as I was in there for almost 2 hours. She asked for 1,200 (last time for similar session it was HKD900) and I just gave it to her as times are difficult now and I want to support my favo WG this period. I thought she totally deserved it that day because cumming in our mouth was sensational, can't remember who made me cum this hard this past years.

[ Last edited by  Saralee09876543 at 1-9-2020 10:44 ]

Recent Ratings
dedupe   3-9-2020 18:06  Karma  +4   Service is definitely correlated to age
Sandwhale   1-9-2020 22:43  Karma  +5   Cool girl!
Freelancer   1-9-2020 19:40  Karma  +8   Favorable
blazing_saddles   1-9-2020 12:08  Karma  +5   Ad age: 23! Report Age: late 40s maybe 50s lol
momozzz   1-9-2020 11:28  Karma  +4   nice report bro
Explorer1   1-9-2020 10:51  Karma  +4   
OscarPistorius   1-9-2020 10:36  Karma  +4   Thanks and congrats on Kinky King!