Name:  Natali
Link: https://www.thaiaromaspa.com/pos ... F%E3%83%B3%E3%80%8D
Agent: Thai Aroma
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:   4/10
Body:   8/10 (heavily enhanced E-Cup)
Skill:    8/10
Service:  9/10
GFE:    7/10 (rising to 9/10 upon repeated visits)
PSE:     7/10
Price & Session Length:  16K JPY + 1K fee to choose the girl you want, 2 hrs  + 3K tip
Repeat: Yes

So this report is a bit dated in that she's not currently working there due to the Coronavirus, but Natali is a long-term resident of Japan so she will most likely return once the COVID crisis dies down.  She's not on the active cast list so I linked to the shop's blog which shows an accurate photo of her.
I chose Natali off of very very positive reviews on a different Japan-based forum and was certainly not disappointed. I actually got quite lucky as was able to get her as a walk-in, she usually was booked up until closing time on most days.

The area itself is full of good restaurants, and the location of the shop is underground, across from a Thai restaurant that seems to be owned by people connected with the shop haha...   

Walk in, quick reception by a manager who shows you the list of what is available, I went with the table shower + oil massage option and the price was roughly 17K JPY ($160) but my memory of the exact number may be off...  
I waited for a few minutes before Natali came, with an ear-to-ear friendly smile. She is a bit short, but very bubbly and friendly, starting things off with a conversation that got a bit long but I didn't mind. She then directed me to the shower, where I got the standard massage shower (lie down facedown as she washes you, occasionally teasing the LB with light touches and such, before flipping over and having a nice bubbly rubdown as she stops just short of ) while we had another long conversation.   

We then dried off and proceeded to go the massage room, which really is kinda cubicles with high walls that aren't fully divided so you could hear the swishing noise as happy endings abound elsewhere, and the loud exhales from other punters... (slightly awkward)   

She started off with a nice back massage, giving an actual massage while I lay face down before telling me to turn. It was at this point the massage got exciting, and was what I was anticipating based on the review that I read previous to going to the shop. Natali made a coy excuse about the shop being a bit hot and sweaty, before proceeding to remove her top, revealing some very nice enhanced bolt-ons. She then took the massage oil and gently rubbed it along between her breasts, before wrapping my LB with them in a very gentle but amazing hug.   This continued on for a while, as I stared entranced at their sheer size hypnotically enveloping me while she continued on with her seductive smile. She then proceeded to lay down next to me allowing me to suck on her quality assets while she gave me a HJ. I did not last very long before   a massive shot that ended up hitting both of us in our faces... The gentle smile never left her face as she wiped us both off.   

We still had some time before our session ended, so she allowed me to play with her bolt-ons some more. After a short time, my LB rose up again and she laughed and reached for the massage oil, giving an encore performance.

I had a great time and proceeded to return a few more times, with each time the GFE rising as she allowed me to roam more and more as I came back.   
Would highly recommend once she returns to the shop, I almost feel bad for sharing this because she usually is extremely busy (for good reason) as it is..

Recent Ratings
Cspoker50   6-9-2020 02:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jaybryght28   4-9-2020 19:13  Karma  +3   thanks for sharing!
jeffzeke   28-8-2020 11:26  Karma  +8   thanks
UncleDad   18-8-2020 23:49  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
hotjac   18-8-2020 14:30  Karma  +4   nice find - thanks for sharing