Nationality: Korean
Language: Korean
Face:  8/10
Body:  8/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  70,000 KRW + 10,000 tip / 70 USD / 520 HKD time 60+ minutes
Repeat: Yes I did 3 more times.

Going just down the street toward downtown on the right had side.  headed in to the place with the double barber pole, and up the stairs it's a small place, they only have 2 girls there at the time both about 30, it was only 7 PM so maybe they would have more later in the night, small lobby and 6 small hotel style rooms.  bed and a small shower.

I get into the lobby and look at them both, pick Kim and ask how much in Korean she tells me 50k and I say ok, we go into her room. she has a dress on, she hands me a towel asks me to take off my cloths and get on the bed face down, and she starts off with a massage she is standing next to the bed nice hard rub down,  a few minutes in I put my hand on her leg and start my way up her dress, she has nothing on under dress she lets me finger her for a min.

She asks me to roll over and removes the towel, and starts the BBBJ nice and wet, and I am fingering her maybe 10 minutes, and then CIM she spit in the sink and came right back, and noticed I was almost ready for another round, she kissed me that was a shock, then asked if I wanted 69 I told her Yes, she slipped her dress off and got on top, a few minutes later she put the condom on with her mouth and moved up for RCG, she spins around for CG for a few, and then leans down to DFK me and we go to the shower and clean off she is rubbing LB all over her ass and between her legs, asking when I will come back next time.

She might be a bit older then some, but she knows what she is doing and did not rush  the next week I got 2 hours for 100k +20k tip

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   28-8-2020 11:27  Karma  +8   very nice!
hotjac   18-8-2020 14:36  Karma  +4   Nice find - she sounds like a winner. I never got past the soapy sports massage in Korea - barbers sound fun!
nyctohkvacation   17-8-2020 19:54  Karma  +5   How did price go from 50k to 70k?
zebra   17-8-2020 08:48  Karma  +5   Favourable