Reading Access 100
Registered 26-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2020 15:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sasa Little Puff the D cup leggy model

Company: Sasa
Girl: Xiao Pao Fu (Little Puff 小泡芙), from Jiang Xi
Damage: 1300 (she was originally 1600 for 60 min but adjusted to 1300 for 45 min to cater to the mass market)

Face 4/5:  Young girl (early 20s) look, big sparkling eyes and tall straight nose.  White and smooth facial skin, a little round but still very sharp. A little resemblance to TVB actress Kibby Lau (Blueberry Angel).

Body 5/5: 5 feet 6 tall. Pointed pink nipples on pear shape perky D cup breasts (enhanced, feel firm but not hard). She has a large rack with the right length so while not slim it looks very good in proportion. Slim waist. Very pale smooth skin all over. Quite some pubic hair around her young wet pussy. Long slender legs and neatly trimmed toe nails.

Service 5/5: DFK and DATY on the menu.

Details:

Girl greeted me in her blue tight skirt that showed off her legs very well, in a voice that melts men right away. She apologised for the slight mess in her room as she just finished her make-up in a hurry. She usually started work at 2pm, but because that slot was already taken when I tried to book, and Sasa being Sasa she knew I prefer the first session of the day so she asked the girl to start 1 hour earlier than usual, thus the rush.

We went into the shower and she washed me down very attentively, making sure all the soap was washed off. I have shaved my pubic hair just for her and the way she washed my bare dick it felt heavenly. She offered mouth wash and I obliged.

Back to the bed she started with cat-bath and some passionate DFK. The she massaged me with her big sponges over my chest and then my proud tall shaft. She went down for BBBJ - very smooth action and I enjoyed her quick tongue action. She made all the right looks and sounds as she slurped on my dick. She politely asked for my permission to kiss my balls - hell yeah. She licked all over my groin for a long time before she came up for more DFK and nipples kissing.

I returned the favour with DFK and some nipple / navel  kissing. Then I "beat around the bush" and found her honey kitty. The labia is not protruded and looks like a fine slit. It looks wet even before I dined on it. I rubbed the whole length of my tongue on her clit and before long her twat was flooded and she was thrashing wildly.

I asked her to blow me some more before capping me. Then we started in mish. Some other reports said she was not too tight but I felt quite tightly wrapped by her myself. Girl asked for permission to apply some KY, which was fine by me. As we revved up she seemed to truly enjoying it, moaning and purring to the pace of my thrusting. She said it felt good in the sexiest voice. She raised up her legs and wrapped them around me, as if trying to pull me closer. She held my head with her hands and gave me that passionate stare, then drew me in for some DFK. That pushed me dangerously close to the edge, so I paused to change position,

I saw a big wet spot on the bedsheet and pointed it out to her, and she hit me for teasing her wetness. She then mounted me for some cowgirl. Her perky boobs pointing proudly ahead was really the art work of god. While I was visually overloaded, my dick was bent downward though, as she sat a little too far back while she rode. She tipped her toes (instead of resting her feet on the side) that made it felt a little better, but her rhythm was still off. She asked if she could lean backward (I said yes) and she showcased her body as she rode. She then put her little feet on my thigh so her whole body was fully on me as she rode - that was a very very arousing pose for me as it was a fully submissive position for the girl.

I sat up to nibble on her nipples while boucing her on my dick. Then I stood on the side of the bed and asked to line up her arse for me. The sound of my bare pelvis hitting her white meaty arse was music to my ears, and I could feel the juice splashing out on impact, which was only possible because I shaved :p

As customary for finishing a good looking kisser, I flipped her on her back and went back to mish. I held her close to me as I pumped and her breasts felt so busty against my chest. I was enjoying her wet soft lips while she made some very dreamy sounds out of them. The sight of her pale pink nipples finally did it for me and I ejaculated so much so forcefully that the condom nearly got pushed out into the cunt!

Agent 5/5: Again Sasa was the best sex assistant in town. She remembered my preference and went out of the way to arrange the perfect booking for me. Allowed my booking a few days in advance. On time entry to the room and no rushing even I used up the time of my whole session.  

Easter egg: Sasa's contact was not advertised on 141.com and only the chosen ones got to see it:

https://t.me/sasahg1

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   13-3-2021 19:50  Karma  +10   Awesome
tommyxoxxo   25-8-2020 17:31  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
maxxout   13-8-2020 11:05  Karma  +4   
cknc31   12-8-2020 16:10  Karma  +3   nice
Sandwhale   12-8-2020 11:36  Karma  +4   
batman108   12-8-2020 09:41  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Johnnyr555   12-8-2020 09:11  Karma  +8   Great one.
UncleDad   11-8-2020 21:09  Karma  +5   Hot-tastic
nyctohkvacation   11-8-2020 19:20  Karma  +5   
Zbf246   11-8-2020 18:45  Karma  +4   
aceinthehole   11-8-2020 16:44  Karma  +5   Thank you - how do you rank her vs the Brazilians?
FXXI   11-8-2020 16:37  Acceptance  +2   great report! I think her face has had some work done