Subject: Poor School Girl Experience (Jordan)
soundwave (SuppaJizzaFighter2)
Master Mongerer

UID 142647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6559
Posts 469
Karma 6506
Acceptance 1062
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 8-8-2020 23:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Poor School Girl Experience (Jordan)

Date & Time of Session: 8th August 2020
Location: Room G, Flat 119, 2/F, Kung Sheung Mansion, 113 - 119 Shanghai St., Jordan
Name:  School Girl
Link: https://go141.com/en/B30856-Jordan-Massage-schoolgirl.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Mandarin, Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill:  2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE:  2/5
Session Price & Time: HKD 1000 1hour

I have seen School Girl's ad on the site for a while and decided to check her out.  I made an appointment on WeChat and arrived at her place on time.  She welcomed me with a nice smile.  She does look like her picture on her ad, which is a nice change.  School Girl has a very pretty face, she is a little on the pette side, her height is around 5.3 and she has a slight belly.  We made a little small talk.  She gave me a new face mask, which is nice.  But I was wearing my own Copperline Antibacterial mask, which she doesn't like.  We stripped down and got in the shower to get cleaned up.  "You are very handsome" she giggled. I was there for the basic A package as I just wanted to try her out.  But she tried to upsell me to a higher package.  I told her that I didn't have much cash on me (which is a lie.)  She said she will give me a discount on package C, which includes a BBBJ and her rubbing my lb against her bare ls.  I figure why not, I was there to try her out anyway.  She is very giggle and gave me a wet bbbj.  She turned around and started rubbing my bare lb against her ls.  "You are afraid that he is going to slip into me aren't you?" she giggle "Don't worry, if he does I will go home with you."  We continue that game for a bit then finished cleaning up.  We dried off, I laid down on the bed and she proceeded with her catbath follow with a bbbj.  She put a coat on my lb and rode me cowgirl for a bit.  We switched to missionary and finished things off doggy.  I really pounded her hard doggy style until I shot my load    We chatted for a bit then got cleaned up.  We got dressed I paid her and left her place.  Overall, she is a bit expensive for a basic service.  Which I could have gotten better else where.

Recent Ratings
shaykh   3-9-2020 07:22  Acceptance  +1   
trust_00   9-8-2020 17:47  Karma  +4   Thanks quite pricey, and milfy looking for a school girl
dedupe   9-8-2020 13:30  Karma  +3   An ironic name for someone who seems quite MILFy
astinawh   9-8-2020 09:22  Acceptance  +1   Good report, but her price is a little bit experience
hotjac   9-8-2020 09:01  Karma  +4   Good find - a girl with sultry humor is always fun to be with ... I'm assuming this was all in English?
Bloodrage   8-8-2020 23:59  Karma  +2   
twiceAweek   8-8-2020 23:26  Karma  +6   thanks for sharing