Body: 3/5
Height:  150s
Skill: 0/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  500 1q  
Repeat: NO!

Terrible.  Saw this girl on the db and her 'Japanese' motif stirred some old osaka soapy land memories in me and I thought why not.  I messaged her in english to ask how my for BBBJ and she sends me her cryptic price list.  On it is BB mobile phone or some poorly translated cryptic nonsense for 500.  'first' mistake. But she responds in english so I thought ok.

We agree on that and I tell her about 10 minutes for me to get up to her room.  I get there a little early and take a stroll through the building.  Most of the floors are closed and only one other room has a welcome sign.  I ring just to check her out and she sees a white guy or something on the CCTV and yells through the door 'no sorry'  

Anyway make it down to her room and she answers.  Typical short curvy milf with bolt ons. Not too great to look at but cute enough.  

She can't speak english (second mistake)

Grunts and points to the shower then goes and sits on the bed with her phone.  I think there must be an agent or she's using google translate.  so i look around for the prices on her wall to make sure we know what we are here for.  Lots of pointing at the bj sign.  no ml just bbbj.  Use the universal sign language for bj.  I think we're in agreement.     I should have walked but I knew the rest of the building was empty and lb was driving by that point.

Anyway - shower alone.  I come out, she's busy on the bed playing with her phone and have to ask for a towel.   Kind of dry my self off and sit on her bed.  SHe immediately gets a rubber, puts it on and I don't want to argue at this point and the optimist that I am thinks how bad could it be?

I've thought a lot about this: There is a hierarchy in sex (and I am not recommending BBFS with a working girl since thats stupid):
raw sex - CIV
BBBJ  - CIM
raw sex - Any from of pull and pray (COF/COB...)
BBBJ cof/cob
Hand job
sex with a dom
Jerking off
CBJ

And if you don't think thats where hand job belongs obviously you've never had a good handjob....

Back to the review.   So she starts the CBJ and then I quickly remember how bad it is. I can't feel anything and get bored real quick.  I tell her to stop and she's like ok.  (Mind you she's still dressed) and takes the condom off.  Then gets another one.  puts it on and starts giving me a hand job with a rubber.  WTF! I'm getting F'd over here but not in a good way.   After about 10 minutes of sign language and google translate she takes the dom off and grabs a bottle of oil.  "lease finish me so I can get out of here...."  Half assed HJ with the oil.  I shower alone again an leave.

Never had someone try to give me a HJ with a dom on before.  I'll chalk it up to mis-communication, but don't put english on your ad and respond in english if you can't speak it.  Also pics a heavily photoshopped.

Recent Ratings
shaykh   3-9-2020 07:17  Acceptance  +1   
xsamusx69   14-8-2020 11:07  Karma  +4   always be careful of those that market themselves as japanese or something exotic.
jeffzeke   8-8-2020 13:32  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
C090409920   1-8-2020 22:04  Karma  +4   Ks for her bad service. Better luck next time!
thedude   1-8-2020 19:26  Karma  +8   extra karma for shit service. Dom HJ is not a thing. ever
dedupe   1-8-2020 18:42  Karma  +3   sorry to hear bro. good war story though
trust_00   1-8-2020 15:30  Karma  +2   CHJ must be a new category lol