Karma 1416
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2021 00:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 rwong's post - Yes she is Real

Gentlemen - I feel a need to defend or at least correct any misperceptions about Alis.  I can confirm she is a woman, everything about her is very real, amazing large firm, yet soft breast and a pussy that has a well defined clitoris and obvious vaginal rugae (several ridges inside, this you cannot create by an operation).  I believe she also has a child.

Yes she has large bone structure, but that isn‘t uncommon; I’ve dated women that have ‘masculine’ features, which seems odd at first but then make sense when you meet their parents and you can tell whose genes are dominating, especially when the daughter takes after the father’s body, but luckily has the mom’s looks.

Others have written she doesn’t get wet easily, which is true, but if you spend quality time to warm her up and treat her with respect, her juices will start to flow much easier.

Anyway, this may be a moot point for those who have not met her, cause the agent is very protective and will only permit repeat “well behaved” customers to book an appointment.

She is a sweet gem and one of the most voluptuous bodies I’ve ever had the privilege to savour.  Good luck and safe punting.
derekoculus
Nookie Newbie

UID 296138
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 3
Karma 2
Acceptance -5
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-9-2023 19:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Going to visit her soon, can't wait!

Recent Ratings
momozzz   11-9-2023 10:17  Acceptance  -4   seriously? please read our forum rules, use the rating system to reward the author and no one liner for vasic comment. M ...