Registered 5-3-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2020 22:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vienna Austria - Sophie

Link: https://booksusi.com/hostessen/w ... ebe-deine-vers.html

Overall: 7.5/10
Face: 7/10 - Pictures are accurate, bit of crazy eyes if thats your thing
Body: 9/10 - Very slim, nice boobs but also quite fit.
Attitude: 7/10 - Friendly, made a lot of jokes and seemed in general a bit wacky. But also was quite into the session and made the 30 minutes fly by.
Service - 8/10 -Good BBBJ, a bit wild and didn't just lie there so decent for a romanian I would say
Condom: Standard size, fit quite snuggly made it a bit hard to finish.
Vocabulary: ok English, fluent German
Price: 60, 1 hour
Recommended: Definitely
Return: maybe

The second punt of my business trip to Vienna I was actually on my way to the train station, but I had some time to kill. I had heard there were some nice brothels near the station so I went to one that look quite inviting. Nothing sketchy about it, seemed well run and honestly I was quite impressed.

Lots of girls to choose from but I went with the girl who was apparently rated "number 2" at the brothel. Let's see!

She was quite petite but had great boobs and seemed friendly enough when entering.

We agreed for a standard 30 minutes 1 pop for 60 euros. Not a bad price at all!

She didn't want to kiss, but everything else was okay. I did not partake in DATY because I suspected that like many brothels in Vienna BBFS is on the menu if you ask, and who knows how many bros had been down there that day. So I let her get to work with a decent BBBJ, nothing to write home about but she had a pretty good technique and she was quite fiesty I must say! She even went for a bit of ball sucking and one cheeky adventure beyond with her tongue

She capped me up and jumped on for 5 minutes before the standard romanian "I'm tired you go on top" came which was fine by me, I went to down in mish and doggy a bit until I finally popped in mish. She noticed me finishing and grabbed me with her legs pinning me to her as she pushed back against me to really drive me a bit wild at the end. We finished a bit early, maybe 20 minutes but she seemed in no rush to kick me out. We laid there and caught our breath for a bit as she showed me her tik tok account, a first for a punt I must say!

Overall. Decent punt for the money and I would recommend stopping by this place if you are in search of a quite and easy punt while in Vienna.

A few pictures from her ad attached. All 100% accurate I can attest!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
agamemnon33   27-8-2020 20:35  Karma  +2   
Petay_1283   27-7-2020 17:12  Karma  +10   loving your reports, sorry I missed them
hotjac   25-7-2020 14:31  Karma  +6   Great info - thanks for sharing!
Otto12345   23-7-2020 12:39  Karma  +4   
batman108   23-7-2020 09:52  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Dr.A   23-7-2020 05:47  Karma  +6   it is clearly written that she offer anal and vaginal sex without condom
porkchops   23-7-2020 05:37  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
p_l   23-7-2020 04:48  Karma  +2   Sophie has mixed reviews on AT boards. Sometimes stellar - sometimes bad.