Date & time: 29/06/2020
Nationality: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & session length: 500, 30mins
Repeat: no, probably

I punted last week in King Hing 13F as per my regular WG (who is her neighbor in KH) recommendation to visit her friend at Room A 13F. I went around the whole building first because she was busy at that time, came around the second time and all there was welcome sign. Didn't take me long to go for this girl before other bros who were watching there as well.

Her body was actually nothing that special, however she has a thicc body type so for bros who like to grab when you pound i think you will like her. Anyway, she helped me to undress & was very sweet & talkative (i dont understand shit haha) the shower part was nothing special, she helped me wash up patiently tho.
Helped me to dry, which was very nice of her. Moving to bed, part 1 was usual catbath and some play around my LB. The CBJ was one of the nicer ones, she occasionally hit DT and alternated between it and the normal one which felt pretty nice. To mention she also used ice water and sucked my balls & LB, not for long time tho.

FS was tight, like, tight. I'm not sure whether she put KY or not but she got pretty wet at one point i'd say. Started in mish, and after a while she asked to switch to CG which was pretty unusual for WGs as once they're at the bottom they don't wanna take charge usually. She has pretty good stamina and didn't complain about me not coming anytime soon, took the pounding nicely. Finally switched back to doggy and came.

After the FS, she actually told me to take my time and rest for a while. I sat for a good 10 mins and she didn't rush me at all, shower, paid, got her WeChat and left.

All in all it was a really nice punt, even though there was no DFK, her attitude was really accommodating that i felt so tempted to repeat when she wrote me next day in WeChat. But i guess not happening soon haha. My next checklist is to try Temple streetwalker...

Recent Ratings
trust_00   26-7-2020 18:59  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report!
Bloodrage   26-7-2020 05:48  Karma  +3   Temperature too high 4 me to walk around without air con.
CoreTierOne   9-7-2020 16:26  Karma  +5   So many people waiting around that area of KH last time I went, figured something good was happening haha
skebe   8-7-2020 23:31  Karma  +10   I went to KH last week, 4pm, almost empty
dedupe   8-7-2020 19:54  Karma  +3   Nice work. The temple street walker also on my todo at some point.
Kinomino   7-7-2020 23:13  Karma  +2   Favorable
porkchops   7-7-2020 23:10  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
Jaso1fire
Nookie Newbie

UID 267055
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 3
Karma 9
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2020 01:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Building experience

Honestly, I go to KH building quite often. However, most of the ones that provide the best services are not on the 13th Floor. I had a pretty good experience with the very tall Thai girl who was in her 20's with a very nice model body, probably around 175cm tall. She's located on the 13th floor, just turn left and walk straight, then she's the first door in that corridor.

I've tried the Chinese girls which charge 500 on the 13th floor, especially the ones right in front of the elevator. My experience was a 5/10, when I tried one of the Chinese girls in the corridor right in front of the elevator exit. But I think the better ones are on the 11th Floor at the moment. It's sad to see how so many of them left because of Coronavirus, but there's still a few gems in KH building if you are there at the right time. I also think that the Thai ones provide the best service for a cheaper price.

Recent Ratings
povar123   28-7-2020 07:46  Karma  +2   When i was there that girl was busy :) anyway for better experience we need to wait the things to calm down
hotjac   26-7-2020 08:54  Karma  +2   Good info - thanks for sharing
dedupe   26-7-2020 07:21  Karma  +3   tx for the tip