Body: 3/5
Height:  167?
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE:
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  600+100
Repeat: doubt it

Ventured into Fuji for the first time in a long time, took elevator to 19 and stumbled upon Miki as the 2nd girl I'd seen. She was wearing a very tasteful white bikini, super long legs, a very cute face.

As we undressed, I realize her push up bra fooled me as she was like an A cup. Still, very nice face legs and shapely hips (like a 911 turbo wide body). Shower was uneventful, she has nice towels and a pretty nice room (compared to many others in Fuji).

I lay in bed waiting for her and she climbed up in front of me and just started lightly waving her fingers over my body. Some catbath and then she asked if I wanted a BJ. I asked for BBJ and she asked for an extra $100 so I agreed. Miki gives a very good BJ. Good in that she takes her time, she sucked my cock and licked my balls for at least 5 mins. As I admired her work, I commented on how high her nose was (high in a good way) and she admitted that she'd had work done on it. I couldn't help wondering to myself why she'd spend $70k for a nose job instead of a boob job LOL. I then asked her if anyone said she looked Japanese and she seemed so happy to hear that.

She puts a rubber on me and climbs on top for some cowgirl. Good marks here as most girls complain of tiredness and ask to switch but she rode me til it was me who asked to switch. We went into mish and I pounded her from top to the pleasant sounds of her moaning. I finished and rolled over to rest while she cleaned up.

Nothing spectacular about this punt but she's definitely not a lazy girl who just wants get you in and out as quickly as possible for turnover. Definitely better than average.

Doubt I'd repeat as I left with slight regret that I picked 2nd girl I saw and didn't check out any other floors. Good and bad I suppose but I couldn't be bothered to shop around and walk back up.

Recent Ratings
CoreTierOne   9-7-2020 16:27  Karma  +5   thanks for the report
povar123   8-7-2020 22:15  Karma  +2   Nice!
hotjac   7-7-2020 09:51  Karma  +4   Meeting and exceeding expectations is a big +++, there's way too many starfish in the sea - I would look for her.
trust_00   7-7-2020 09:39  Karma  +4   At least not too bad.. sometimes you walk back after checking other floors and shes busy!
Bloodrage   7-7-2020 04:18  Karma  +3   good $600 4/5 Face not lazy. I spent 5 hrs walking up & none suited me
porkchops   7-7-2020 00:04  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
dedupe   6-7-2020 22:19  Karma  +3   good to know about fuji