Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1 hour (Massage + prostate massage) 1200 HKD
Repeat: Mixed feelings. Probably not because of reasons below[

Really needed a massage today. Didn't have the energy to go towards Kowloon, decided to stick to central. Found some positive reviews for Maggie earlier and noticed that Prostate massage was on the menu so just went for it. She replied in English to my messages which was a big plus.
Quite an upmarket location, and a relatively nice large room compared to some dumps I have seen in the past.

She is quite MILFish with a pleasant face and post baby belly (obviously older than the photos). Smallish bolt-ons and petit fun size with good fair smooth skin. Her spoken English is good as she's a local hong konger. She's quite service oriented with her chit chat and the way she lathered me up in the shower. Since I had already expressed an interest in the prostate massage she also played with the crack in the shower and then toweled me try (younger chicks just don't serve you the same).

Then she started massaging me. Her massage skills are pretty good. Apparently she learnt from a massage master for a month paying good money for it. Its a combination of back standing, oil and pressure massage. It was going well until she tried to upsell me to the 90 minute. I asked how much is that ? She said 1500, and then I said how much is 1 hour ? She says 1200 (what!? - more on this later).

The massage was quite pleasant but a little brief. She was totally naked through out and since she's slightly curvy body-to-body + her skills feels good, with her bolt-ons providing some extra pressure now and then. I'm pretty sure I could have roamed my hands on her top maybe also around the LS, was just too tired today for play.

Eventually she asked me to flip around which I gleefully did as she had teased me enough around the groin by then. Covered blow job or not she asks. I say go BBBJ. Then she applies some lube to her capped finger and starts sliding her finger in my ass while sucking on my cock. Within thirty seconds she finds my prostate and really starts working on it. Quite an electric feeling as she knew exactly where it was and what pressure to apply. I told her to stop sucking to focus on the feeling of the prostate massage. Its hard to describe it since the sensation makes you forget all other stimulus (like a simultaneous blow or hand job). Its feels difficult to orgasm and the build up is a lot slower but very intense

After about 5 minutes (which felt like 30) I finally while she gave me a HJ. Intense stuff !  I have tried prostate massage before, but to do it correctly is not easy and very few girls have the skills. Maggie certainly delivered. She told that the prostate massage was self taught (quite impressive). Then a standard shower, I paid and left.

PS. Can someone here please interpret her advertisement ? What does HK$ 1000 full Service .Original whole body massages prostate massage .6 9.BBBJ.C I M. ( 60min ) mean ? Does it include a sex session too ? Where is the HKD 1200 that she quoted me ? What should I have done in this situation ? I expected to pay 1000 at worst today. I might have tipped her an extra 200 for the great service BUT I couldn't help feeling getting taken advantage of. And that's the only reason why I wouldn't return.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   7-7-2020 23:14  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Sandwhale   7-7-2020 18:30  Karma  +4   Damn, you should have clarified the menu beforehand. Sounds nice though.
dryice   7-7-2020 17:10  Karma  +6   Full service=full sex and BBBJ with CIM
Mike747   7-7-2020 14:21  Karma  +5   nice one , thanks!
hotjac   7-7-2020 09:55  Karma  +5   definitely bucket list material, but thanks for the heads up about payment conflicts.
porkchops   7-7-2020 00:01  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting! Seems like she applied a little bit of creative pricing there...
momozzz   6-7-2020 23:32  Karma  +6   thanks.for the report bro. usually full service (FS) means sex included. :/
fellatio69
Lustful Lord

UID 51763
Digest Posts 0
Credits 704
Posts 86
Karma 699
Acceptance 99
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-7-2020 09:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I think you got suckered price wise, if you see my report I paid $600 which was about  45 minutes.

Recent Ratings
dedupe   7-7-2020 21:13  Acceptance  +3   Thank you. Its the farang tax :(