Nationality & Language: Indonesia, English
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 + 250 hotel, 3 hrs
Repeat: Already did at a discounted rate

I stumbled upon the Hong Kong Free-Lancers forum and was surprised to hear about Skout.
Honestly, it instantly got me interested and I downloaded the app later that night.
Had a couple conversations with a couple of girls and ended up with two that were offering the same services for the same price.
One was from the Philippines and the other from Indonesia.
I opted for the Indonesian girl as I asked her if I could CIM and she said yes.

Met her at the MTR exit and she looked exactly like she did in her photos.
However, once in the room and she stripped down, her tits were definitely smaller than what she was advertising on Skout.
Also noticed some acne covered by her makeup, but no big deal.

Start with one of the best BBBJ's I've had.
Her tongue and lips moving up and down the shaft, playing with the head with her tongue, and deep throating before turning over to get fucked.
Missionary, then doggy, then cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy while she's standing, leaning against the mirrors in the room, missionary and then
blowing my load into her mouth. She took in every last drop. It was bliss.

Both went to wash up. I smoked a cigarette in the bathroom while she was lying in bed.
She wanted to go for another round but I didn't have it in me.
We just cuddled and caressed each other but every now and then would ask me to fuck her again.
I think she really, really enjoys fucking.
I told her I'd fuck her twice next time.

The second time I saw her, she told me her original Skout account got banned.
But she did say she created another account under a new alias.
All I have is her number now and she asked me not to share it.
I haven't been on Skout ever since.
I also have a suspicion that this Amy may be the same Amy Rayguy made a post about but am not sure.

Peace and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
test74   21-2-2022 14:08  Karma  +4   
nicegent   19-8-2020 20:40  Acceptance  +1   i will keep eyes open for her on skout
thedude   19-7-2020 23:06  Karma  +8   Excellent. Pls pass her wechat if you can
WolfWanChai   17-7-2020 21:51  Acceptance  +1   
gradical   3-7-2020 01:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent Great report can I have her line or WeChat Id
CoreTierOne   1-7-2020 22:15  Karma  +5   great report, thanks for sharing
dedupe   1-7-2020 07:39  Acceptance  +2   Yep thats why I ask to get their contact ASAP in my Skout tips. Sounds like a good punt. Happy Skouting !
Rayguy   1-7-2020 06:31  Karma  +4   She's great, isn't she? And she does love sex