Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2020 09:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yoyo - Shing On Bldg, 139 Queen’s Rd. E., Wan Chai

Date & Time of Session:  Forget which day, week of Jun14
Name:  Yoyo
Link: https://go141.com/en/A95493-WC-Massage-Yoyo.html?ref=Search[region,building]
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, I think she speaks some English
Face:  4/5
Body: 2.5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length: 680 + 20 tip
Repeat: Nope

Was some hot day last week, had an hour to kill around lunchtime in Wan Chai and couldn't decide where to go. First "session" out since late Jan. Wanted to try Bali Spa but they couldn't accommodate me right away. Wandered around QRE and spotted Chao Praya, I remember reading about them a while back but couldn't find any recent posts so I didn't want to risk it being a veggie place. 105-107 had some good talent but I've been there before and I wanted a massage more than a fuck.

Wanted to avoid heading down the Hennessey / Lockhart so Yoyo it was. Called, she was available. Went up, first one there. She seemed like an older 20 yr old, no problem body was thin, place was clean. Showered alone, shower was clean and water pressure + temp was great. Hopped out.

She was chatty, literally listening to the news while she was massaging me. She went on about the national security law and how kids these days aren't respectful... I should have told her I wasn't into it but I just let her ramble, this wasn't what affected her score.

Massage was good, good strength but she seemed to settle on 1 place too much, totally ignored my legs except for my butt area to tease LB. Then came the flip, oiled up her hands, she had good technique. Panties were padded... so very padded. No access to LS. Asked her how much for bra off, she said 200   Yeah nevermind. She kept going, I made her slow down but she wanted to finish quickly. Kept grabbing at her tits, she went down to 100 so I agreed, off went the top. Fake tits. Terribly done, keep her bra on gents if you're visiting, gents. She even offered body if I went with her topless. She did not do any body. Or she doesn't know what it means. Anyway kept playing with her poorly done fake tits, then pretty big load from being backed up.

She cleaned up, asked her to massage my legs a bit, then I showered and left.

Poor choice on my part but it feels good to not worry too much about Covid.

Recent Ratings
NissinXXX   1-9-2020 08:13  Acceptance  +1   Sounds bad...
trust_00   28-6-2020 11:47  Karma  +4   Too bad, thanks for the report!
bigboy4791   23-6-2020 15:15  Karma  +4   
hotjac   23-6-2020 09:50  Karma  +4   Bummer, but i can see how you would be taken in by her pics. Being almost veggie, you'd think she'd be good.
unknownst
Lustful Lord

UID 95231
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 96
Karma 839
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2020 14:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@hotjac - Yeah, I was trying to go for a good massage with HE rather than just a release. I find walkups that happen to do massage to be worse at massage than someone that mainly does massage, guessed I was wrong here
1for1forlife
Nookie Newbie

UID 73331
Digest Posts 0
Credits 34
Posts 24
Karma 34
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-8-2020 15:34  Profile P.M.