Face:  3.9/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  800
Repeat: maybe ...

Found this girl through a chinese speaking forum

These girls operate from their apartments and in this case it was a fancy one.

first Ive been giving an address. Once I was close she told me on how to enter the building and the exact appartment.
Once I've arrived I noticed that she was super paranoid of LE . As fancy as that place may be, the walls in that building are still paper thin. She asked me to whisper in the living room but told me we could be more noisy inside her bedroom.

So we had a little chat before she striped all naked and headed to the shower asking me to follow her after I took my clothes off. I was surprised how she got naked so fast ... that was like in a blink of an eye. It took myself at least two minutes to get out of my sweaty clothes

There she made sure I was all clean.

Once in her bedroom, she made me lie down and choose what outfit I want her to wear. She had like silks, nurse outfit, school girl, aprons .... all that shit.

She starts with a nice BBBJ
Then we continued with 69 and several postions before she got rid of the outfit and we kept goin.
Kissing was a taboo, but everything else was fine.

At the end I'll ask her to finish me off with her mouth and she obliged.

She tried to shock me with kissing me with my load in her mouth and when I went in for the kiss SHE was the one who was shocked ... how the turntables
Well she dodged it but was clearly surprised and said I was the first one who didnt mind. It was stuff for later conversation. After cleaning up helping me get another shower we hanged around in her living room talking a little bit.

The session was 800 for 40 minutes. but she didn't watched the clock I at least stayed an hour at her place.

The pictures I got beforehand were clearly showing the same girl with the usual touch-up. I rate her a 3.9 out of 5 for the face, but she had NO Make-up on. I'm pretty sure she could make herself look like a 5 out of 5 with decent make-up. She wasnt as skinny as on one of her older pictures, but still very thin. I only mention that because that picture was the deciding factor why I contacted her

Now one thing. I'm not giving out her contact because she doesn't want foreigners going in and out her place. She is as paranoid as it gets already. Drawing more attention to her place does her no good.
She also is afraid that after a session with a laowai, she won't be able to work for the next two days. So take it as a compliment, bois ;)
Also doesn't speak a word english.

Seems there is still lots of action in the city. Just need to know how to navigate through a chinese forum and conveniently read & speak the language.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   26-8-2020 17:02  Karma  +8   outstanding, thanks
datbeast   23-8-2020 12:52  Karma  +2   haha! reverse uno shock card. Nice! Just wait until she tries to play water sports.
Bloodrage   3-7-2020 11:10  Karma  +3   Seems so hard to find WG.. might as well find a girlfriend with that effort
Thepongo   24-6-2020 04:41  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   18-6-2020 17:18  Karma  +8   
Weelock   18-6-2020 01:49  Karma  +8   thanks for replying back to my questions.
bigboy4791   17-6-2020 14:12  Karma  +4   
Mike747   17-6-2020 12:52  Karma  +4   whats the chinese forum you use?
hotjac   17-6-2020 12:02  Karma  +2   Good to know, but useless info for many.
Skepti10   17-6-2020 08:42  Karma  +3   You should post the photos
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2020 04:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 duckling's post

1.What is the Chinese forum.  if it's a local HK forum you are not allowed to post it but PM me.

2. NOT all of members on this forum are laowai.

3. Some members here are Asians ( foreigners ) from other places. HK, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada and USA and
    ethic Chinese.

4. Be careful visiting WG's locations because there might be 4-5 guys waiting for you.

5. K's Pts after replies  Thanks.,

6. Wow, CIM for a finish is nice....

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 17-6-2020 04:30 ]
duckling
Lustful Lord

UID 179859
Digest Posts 0
Credits 643
Posts 38
Karma 641
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2020 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Weelock's post

1.)

It's a forum for shenanigans in all major cities in mainland china. I got it from birthdayboy1999's post

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=71769

People writing reports on that place. The moderators seem to post the reports. I'm not sure how that works. But reports are clearly written by different people. And you have people commenting on scams (agents) or fake pictures. Sadly there are not many replies. I guess that's because you need to pay a fee to view the contacts.

Photos and reports can be seen by everyone. Only the contacts are hidden.

If you guys look through all the pictures in the Shenzhen section for the last month, you will see her once or twice

2. & 3.)

I am aware of that. But there is no way for me to confirm who speaks chinese and is asian. I hope you understand my concerns. The next girl I report on will probably have a contact

4.)

Yes, there is always a risk.

So everyone scouring forums for intel (even this one) should use their brain ( not the LB ) to identify potential scams.
I have added 2 seemingly different girls from 2 reports. After they have accepted me I noticed that they literally posted the same crap on their moments. Instant delete!

Then there is one pair of girls who seemingly get fully booked frequently. They usually post free slots and also inform ppl that they don't need to bother anymore because every slot has been taken. They've recently gone quite though ... bugger ... I wanted to try them ... yes they work together

Maybe they got blocked. Their contact information ask to talk slang to avoid censorship. Also they don't reply if you use flagged / obvious language.

I don't want to promote that forum, just trying to point out how to look for scams / agents / fake pictures and genuine reports / contacts.

5.)

thank youuuuuuuu

6.)

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   26-8-2020 17:04  Karma  +5   good info thanks
hotjac   18-6-2020 19:04  Karma  +3   great info - thanks for posting
momozzz   18-6-2020 08:10  Karma  +12   Thanks for the report and answers
Weelock   18-6-2020 01:55  Karma  +8   As you should know a duck is a male prostitute. Happy Duckling !!!
qwertypoop
Musky Member

UID 228321
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 7
Karma 124
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 20-1-2018
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2020 12:01  Profile P.M. 
For those wondering what the site is: http://www.mhshequ123.com/

I was playing around with the website (its all in chinese, but i can kind of read chinese) and signed up for a free account.

I saw some WGs i want to contact but I soon found EVERY single listing is behind a paywall.

I havnt actually paid for the access and not sure whether this website will end up being a scam or not.

Maybe OP can enlighten us since he obviously paid for this service in order to contact them. Would be great if you give us your experience on navigating the site.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   16-7-2020 18:27  Karma  +2   Ditto - had the same results
duckling
Lustful Lord

UID 179859
Digest Posts 0
Credits 643
Posts 38
Karma 641
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2020 01:43  Profile P.M. 
Oh hey, sorry, haven't logged in for a while.

It's pretty straight forward. You pay with any of the given payment options and get instant access.

The trial plan is a bit expensive compared to the higher options. But what I like is that you can always upgrade to a higher plan within your active account period.

I got a year and have the option to upgrade to "lifetime" by paying the difference within my running year. I didn't know this until I paid. They don't explain this before you have paid.

Start with the lower options. You can still save some bucks in case you decide to not use their services again. Otherwise upgrade.
Manuel10
Buggered Beggar

UID 265140
Digest Posts 0
Credits -2
Posts 23
Karma -2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 1
Registered 20-12-2019
Location Bangkok, Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 23-8-2020 07:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 duckling's post

Sorry, but can you please tell me what is the session length?