Name:  Ruby
Nationality & Language: Local cantonese
Face: 2.5/5 - can't compare with ad photos since it's covered
Body: (3.5/5) Petite, probably 4'11, enhanced tits
Skill: (2.5/5) mediocre massage and mediocre HJ
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Damage: 600 + 100 to take her bra off

Was desperate for a release and was on the Island, not wanting to go to Kowloon (plus Alis is off) so I researched in the area for options.
Sporty Coco was not working last week or else that would have been my go-to.

Originally started a conversation with Miki after reading another report by sam_smith, but the confirmation that it's in a "spa" with partitions put me off.  She tried ot get me to go up first and then tell me the menu which was a red flag.  She also has a couple of photos of herself on her WeChat and it raised another red flag for me personally.  Finally she said she had to work, and if I went up I could pick from her other "sisters".  No thanks.

Sent Ruby a message and she replied she's free and told me the price was $600 for 60mins.  Went up (and there's some stairs after getting out of the lift to her floor) and it was a little room.  She wasn't wearing a mask when I entered so those who are concerned, be warned.

She was also little and contrary to other reports, probably late 40s - I'm Chinese FYI.  Tight body and enhanced tits.  Her looks are like a typical HK middle aged woman that you wouldn't turn to look once.  Again YMMV and subjective, so take my view however you wish.

Not the greatest room, a bit messy and if compared with Sporty Coco, then again I would not choose this option.  Showered alone, given a clean towel and hopped on the massage bed.  She's chatty which is OK for me, but some may not like it.  I cut the massage short, as I prefer stronger, which I'm not sure she can do with her size and ask to play.  She caresses my inner thigh for a few minutes and it doesn't do anything for me so I ask to flip.

All the while, she chats about everything, about how she has personal trainer clients who come for a tug.  No hint of FS, like another report had said, but I'm not interested anyway.

It was hot and muggy, and her soap didn't seem like it would cut it for me, so I passed on oil for the massage and even for the HJ.  I ask to play with her tits, and she says it's another $100 for "body massage" to get her top off so I agree.  Nicely shaped tits, and as some have said, just right for her tiny body, but they were quite firm underneath so those who are picky about this be warned.  Small eraser tip nipples that get erect after some light tweaking by me.  I ask her if they're sensitive and she says yes, but her body language is a bit meh so it's probably just a standard reply.

She let's me suck on her nipples and this gets me going.  Her HJ technique without oil is meh but I manage to finish out of sheer build up over the past week.

Not the best spend of the $700 unfortunately.  I wish I had just called it a day after not going ahead with Miki.  Gotta set better rules for myself to follow.  Again, just meh.

Recent Ratings
charliebrown   16-6-2020 15:12  Karma  +4   sympathy k's!
thedude   15-6-2020 17:41  Karma  +5   good heads up
Steveccc   15-6-2020 15:06  Karma  +2   “Out of sheer build up” Amusing. Haha