Location shag ri la
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2020 17:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fail cum good

Gents
Took a chance with bigtasty recommendation
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Complete fail.  Bigtasty was kind enough to PM her details.  Made contact and arranged a time to meet in MK for coffee.  Thru text agreed on time and price.  I messaged her 1030 to confirm our meeting and time.  All good.  Got to coffee shop and 10 minutes after preset meeting time, texted her to tell her i was there and waiting.  First bad news, she responds with 'where?'.  Not good.

I reply with name of coffee shop and a pic of our convo.  No reply.  I text again asking if she's coming.  No reply.  Oh well, moving on.

I had plan B in my pocket with dadumdum report
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Off to Jordan.
Got to Dreamy/ YY/ Jade's door, and she was free.

Knocked, and she answered in very sexy black lingerie.  All in!
I stepped inside and we talked price.  Agreed on package plus CIM

She disrobes and all I can say is OMG, total hottie, with a few miles on her.  My guess she's late 30's?  Perhaps early 40's?  Anyone who knows, please advise.  Her body is borderline perfect.  I say that because she's a bit older, but seriously she's got a dynamite body regardless IMO.  Great tits, nice nipples, slim waistline, nice ass, not quite full but pretty nice.

If you know Ah Wan in KT, I think the best way to describe Dreamy is Ah Wan's sister.  Rack not quite as big or nice as AW but close.  Both girls you probably wouldn't give a second glance on the street, but once they get their gear off, OMFG...
We shower up and she's very detail oriented with her cleaning, both towards myself and her flat.  Feels very clean

Very nice sloppy eye contact BBBJ in shower.  I'm sure I could have blown right there but I needed more than just that today.
Dried off and onto the bed.  Again back to BBBJ and I want to say it's probably one of the top 3 BJ ever.  Not the deepest, or dirtiest, but she's got a rhythm and a style that I couldn't fault.  I let her be and just enjoyed.  Plenty of eye contact, while using one hand to stroke, her mouth to keep it wet and slippery, and the other hand working the boys while gently stroking my rim every so often.  She tried for a prostate massage but I'm not into that.  Still very respectful of where her hands should be.

We capped and moved onto cowgirl, and then mish.  Both nice but i wanted to pop in her mouth, so after about 15 min of banging, back to BBBJ.  She resumed right where she left off.  It was superb, and she took me to completion.  Set up a pace and I let her know I was about to blow.  She stayed there like a champ, took the full load in her mouth and kept sucking until I went limp.  Even then a nice little lick to make sure she had it all.

She went to the bathroom to expunge my baby batter.  Much to my surprise, not the usual horking etc.  Just a nice quiet little clearing of the throat, mouth wash and done.  Very polite.

Overall highly recommend if you're in the area.  There's pics of her in the DB, search Dreamy.  They are a very good representation of what you get.
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;highlight=dreamy
you get the idea

Repeat - probably

Name: Dreamy
Date: 10/06
body 4.5/5
face 3/5
service 6/5
bang 4/5
BBBJ 6/5
Damage $600

[ Last edited by  thedude at 14-6-2020 17:53 ]

Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   16-6-2020 22:56  Karma  +4   great report, thanks
zennor   16-6-2020 05:49  Karma  +5   great report
jefflebowski202   15-6-2020 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Awesome. Will check her out.
hotjac   15-6-2020 15:16  Karma  +5   I you're a salesman your spiel is bang on - can't wait to get to HK again to try her.
anabikumi   15-6-2020 13:08  Karma  +2   Favorable
Mike747   15-6-2020 12:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
C090409920   15-6-2020 09:47  Karma  +3   Excellent
aceinthehole   14-6-2020 21:44  Karma  +5   Nice! Have you tried the Milf Crystal in Phoenix? If so, how do bbbj compare?
twiceAweek   14-6-2020 21:37  Karma  +6   thanks
porkchops   14-6-2020 19:55  Karma  +8   Excellent, thanks!
BootBoot   14-6-2020 19:26  Karma  +5   Excellent report.
automobiletopic   14-6-2020 18:31  Karma  +5   Important information

'the dude abides'