Font size: S M L
Blue at HL

Date & time of session: 12/6 - 6:30
Name: Blue
Link: go141.com/en/A23059-SW-Massage-Blue.html
Nationality & Language: PRC, No English
Face: 2/5 (perhaps avoid a closer look) :|
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3.5/5 (but 5/5 for being a trooper)
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4.5/5
Price: 800
Repeat: Only if out for Anal

I read some reports about Blue in the forum and I was interested since it was written that she can really take a pounding in the ass. I've had very few encounters where a girl could actually do that ~ certainly not one who could do so at Blue's extent. I made an appointment and reached on time.

She was very 'anal' about spraying sanitizer on the cash and my hands before taking me to the shower. She was thorough with the cleaning of LB and the rear along with some stroking of LB from the behind. It felt pretty good to have someone have a go at it from a different angle. On the bed, she began from the nipples and went down to give some love and care to the jewels before starting with a BBBJ. There isn't anything special about the BBBJ, but I would say it is better than average because she gets the suction right. There is no DATY, but I did turn her around to view her ass while she continued with her mouth on the LB. Her ass, while good, isn't exactly what you'll see in the 141 photos.

She capped my and started in CG and then changed to mish and doggy. I was eager to pound that ass and told her. She didn't change the LS condom, just added some lube and guided the LB to the backdoor and it was smooth snug entry. I was slow at first, but realized that this ass was made to be flown and went Rambo on it with no complain. For some reason, she abruptly stopped in the middle worrying if the condom had come off. It was intact and in place, but she nevertheless changed it and lubed it up again. I must say that smashed that ass to my heart's content, but I knew I will have to rub it out (common for me). I asked her to position herself in doggy while I rubbed one out and she let me finger her butt with a cap. I and she gave me a somewhat random massage before showering and sending me off.

I have had girls asking me to slow down on the LS at the pace I commandeered Blue's Ass, but there was no change in her body language to suggest that she wanted me to slow down. That was great.

[ Last edited by  MrButtons at 12-6-2020 23:42 ]

Recent Ratings
rubmeinatub   13-7-2020 23:39  Karma  +3   Try BoBo, tho aged - like wine+cheese, she's got bite, especially bang her Oreo donut (backdoor).
like2bonk   15-6-2020 13:10  Karma  +5   the only problem with her is her whiny moans which annoy the fuck outa me
pipolaki   14-6-2020 16:40  Acceptance  +5   Always good Karma for encounters of the black *
Otto12345   14-6-2020 16:29  Karma  +4   Thanks for reporting
CoreTierOne   13-6-2020 13:43  Karma  +4   Excellent
porkchops   13-6-2020 13:02  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
davcha   13-6-2020 09:54  Karma  +3   Agree, just a lady for anal!