Nationality & Language: Mongolian?
Face:  7/10
Body:  8.5/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  398
Repeat:yes
Since the traffic on this site has slowed down considerably I’d like to share an experience I had when I was stationed in Beijing for a bit.  This place is in Haidian district, though obviously it may be closed down now. I found it using the dianping app—trawling through a basic “massage” search and finding the ones that look vaguely seedy. This one in particular had quite hot women at the time; the entrance looks kind of like a subway entrance and you descend down a long hall with a camera watching, presumably to watch for cops. That’s the first indiciation that I knew this place had more than meets the eye.
At first I stumbled upon this place by random, so I had no way of showing management that I was looking for something more than just a regular massage. I thought that me being a single male by itself would be enough, but that was not so, and I had to bite the bullet and take a regular clothed massage with an old lady first. Luckily she knew what I really wanted and told me that I would get the pass into their sultry services next time.
The second time I came in I told them that I was recommended for the 398 massage and they led me to the back. All of a sudden I was passing by ladies wearing clothes not appropriate for a massage and I knew I was in. I was led into a darkened yet nice room with a shower in the back, although the shower didn’t leave a good impression. So I showered first and waited for a woman to arrive. In came in MCOT, Mongolian she said, 26, very cute and wearing a revealing Chinese dress. She gave me a decent part 1 massage and we didn’t click until part 2 when I started to flirt with her. I know a bit of Chinese which made her comfortable and, after trying and failing to upsell me on the massage and to also get me to buy a VIP pass, she ended up taking off her dress and letting me feel her tits, although she stopped me from penetrating her kitty with my fingers, although I could tell she was very wet. She said she was a student by day which made it hotter for me. The finishing handjob was exciting and given the rapport we built up I was excited to come again, but alas I never saw her again.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   11-6-2020 12:52  Karma  +4   Just mentioning Mongolian women gets my attention. My fav wg ... get her hot and everything was on the table!
porkchops   11-6-2020 12:28  Karma  +8   Thanks, the mainland section could use more traffic. But try to explain how to find this place.
jeffzeke   11-6-2020 12:26  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing. I find Mongolian women especially sexy.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2020 13:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mongolian memories

There was a very hot very small Mongolian woman working in Vancouver, BC, a few years ago. Pixie cute, lithe body, that worked incalls out of her own townhouse in Burnaby. She was well reported on a similar venue to this called PERB.

I took the plunge and was mesmerized by both her looks and attitude, so much so that i spent more time that usual worshipping her perfect body with much attention doing a tongue tango on her little pea - it was rewarded with her thrusting hips and twisting body as she Oed.

Then she demanded sex and she demanded it now, cover be damned. I left in a dreamy state, and after getting her WeChat we talked regularly. I also passed around a few messages to those that recommended her, and without admitting I had FSBB asked if they ever had. The two or three responses all said not, and were surprised I even asked.

A second visit was not as fulfilling - she kept her control and insisted the deed be done covered, making me as confused as ever on the changing attitudes of women. I was still really taken with her and asked her out for a normal date as our messaging seemed to be heading in that direction - but her response was brutally honest, she was in Vancouver to make money, as much money as possible and had no time for friendly dates.

She disappeared for a year or two, as did I, but on a return trip to Van two years later I noticed her online ad up again and immediately gave her a call. She now worked only pt out of an in call condo belonging to another. She had aged a lot though, and her 'freshness' was definitly on the wane.

However, when we met it was like the missing years had disappeared, and it was an immediate full on gf experience the second I walked in the door. Then she literally ravaged me more than I did her ... daty, fiv, bbbjcim, massage rest - repeat but with bbfs, rest and tried to repeat, but even with all of her encouragement that didn't happen, but put a hand anywhere near her ls and she immediately started to raise her hips in and undulating way and was literally begging for more ... such a memory! Its the reason i stick with this hobby to find another just like her.