Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2020 20:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Poland[City: bialystok]

Hello all,

I am about to start a new job in Poland. I will be initially staying in Warsaw, then Gdansk and eventually long term in Bialystok.

Getting nowhere with internet searches as too many malware infested results and fake pictures. Anyone can help?
diamonddog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246021
Digest Posts 0
Credits 245
Posts 34
Karma 235
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-6-2018
Location U.K.
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2020 07:24  Profile P.M. 
Found on another forum

Club Euphoria, Warsaw:

After a really good night of fucking and a bit of a rest (i was really relieved that my bed was just across the yard 'cos i was quite beat after all that action in the Club Prive) I took first a train to the nearest bigger town called Czestochowa and from there a bus to Warsaw.

The Club Euphoria is very far away from Warsaw, at the outskirts of the town, some 40 mins bus/car ride from the central area. It really is in the middle of nowhere, just some industrial buildings nearby. The club itself is in a private house, remarkably smaller than Club Prive and with a totally different feel to it. There's no signs anywhere so check the correct address.

I was at the club right at 21 when they were supposed to open but it took some time to get the gates open and there was some 30 eager and thirsty men outside waiting. Didn't look too good to be honest. I saw only one or two ladies getting in, and inside cars with their male partners.

Oh well, here are anyway so let's see how it goes...

We had to stand in queue and it took at least 15 mins for me to get in, which was a bit of a drag as well. But upon entry i was happily surprised to know that since i had made an early registration for the event, i got 50% off and paid only 100zl for this party as well, just like the previous night ant Prive. Euphoria doesn't usually give this kind of discount so i was just very lucky this time. And it was for 30 first registrations only anyway.

So the club was like a private party in someone's house, on three different floors. Most of the fucking happened in the upper floor whilst the middle floor was for smoking and drinking (there was a small bar desk and kind of a dj blasting some disco music, some people were dancing). Prices were the same or even slightly cheaper than in Lubliniec (10 zl beer) so that was good as well.

The party was originally advertised as Octoberfest party but it was later changed to some "Hubert birthday party". Hubert was a local dude who turned 40 that day. An annoying egoist with loud mouth who made a little bit too big number out of himself. He got really drunk and was obnoxiously all over every girl in sight all the time. In a normal club he would be beaten to a pulp for a behaviour like that and granted a lifetime ban for the club but here he was tolerated surprisingly well.

Euphoria was much more busy than Prive, obviously, but the mood wasn't nearly as good. Actually at first i didn't like the mood at all, it took some time to adapt. It reminded me somehow of the cold mood of KitKat, Berlin, where everyone is so full of themselves and just all for himself at the expense of others. I saw some people who were not talking to anyone, not even smiling and who looked like they are definitely not having fun.

Like one black dude who was obviously there only for the pussy and not making any friends while at it and being way too eager to get that. He was always the first in line whenever some girls showed any signs that she might be down for some action. Even tho he was denied regularly (Poland isn't the best place for brothers anyway to get pussy, there's still deep rooted conservatism throughout the society and interracial contacts aren't very usual, even in the places like this), he was persistently trying to make his way, desperately beating his limp small dick in hopes to revive it if the chance ever occurs. Finally i saw him fucking at least two different girls in a darkness.

The ratio of males/females were around 80/20 (aged from early 20's to late 50's, quite equally all ages presented), so not too many girls around. And those who were, seemed to have a pretty much attitude, even the lesser good looking ones. Older ladies were usually nice tho (like they always are, cos they are forced to be so). Reminded me again a bit too much of a KitKat. But here there was more varied crowd, even some older beer bellies who i didn't see fucking anyone tho, so i don't know if they were happy with their evening in the end or not. All in all maybe some 100 people in. English wasn't widely spoken so if you don't know polish (like me), you can feel quite an outsider then. Surprisingly even the younger ones didn't speak english, actually the older ladies spoke better english than them. But just a few of them did.

There was really only one female that i liked as a person and she was damn hot blonde milf with long hair ang big ass&cans. Pretty face for a 40-something. A mother of three, at the club with her husband (who was very nice lad too). So i ended up chatting with those two quite a bit. Just a friendly talk 'cos i got the impression somehow that they aren't interested in having sex there but more just to chill out. Luckily i was wrong again.

She was definitely a woman i wanted the most of all in that club and when i saw her retreating to the one small booth with an old dude that wasn't her husband, i knew that my time has come. I maneuvered myself nearby, whipping out my cock as a sign that i'm in too if called upon. But she just kept sucking that dude's cock forever. I saw him coming already in his condom but he just put on a new one and kept on going. It felt like forever but finally she came close to me and slurped my cock in her mouth, bareback gladly. She was really amazing cocksucker. Like a vacuum cleaner.

Her husband was watching us from a narrow hole all the time but not joining. I guess this was his cuckold fantasy or something, he wasn't engaging himself in any sort of a sexual action with anyone during the whole time in the club.

And then suddenly she turned her perfect booty towards me and made a sign that she wants to be fucked by me. For some reason i was the only one she was actually fucking, she just gave head to that one dude and did nothing with anyone else. I have no idea why, but that's also a nature of swinger clubs that there's a different kind of action and different kind of people with different desires. I'm just very glad that she wanted to give me what i'd been craving for the whole night. She was definitely the highlight of that night for me and sort of saved my whole night.

There was three couples that were exceptionally annoying, especially their male parts. Youngish, at least the girls in their early 20's and dudes in their late 30's/early 40's. I'd say straight up assholes and definitely not the type of people i want to be around. Just keeping everything to themselves and thinking egoistically that someone might be interested in seeing them fucking lousily some worthless skank.

Well, I'm not. In fact i don't give a shit and as soon as i realized that these people are assholes, i ignored them completely and from then on they didn't exist to me. That's the only way to deal with these kind of folks. You're gonna see those always in every sex club so it's better to learn how to deal with them and how it's best to just ignore them and concentrate on your own thing. They're no good anyway to anyone.

Eventually i ended up fucking seven different girls there, aged early 20's to late 50's. All good looking I'd say and sex-wise very rewarding. One i actually ended up fucking in the asshole but that was a pure accident, at least from my part. It was dark and i realized the whole thing afterwards when i was wondering why my dick smells so strongly of shit. Then i remembered her cunt feeling very tight while fucking her doggy style and got it. I wasn't even washing it but just sticking it owo into some nearest available mouth so one of these girls ended up licking some other girls shit from my penis. Maybe she knew it, maybe not, I'll never know. Wasn't complaining the smell 'tho.

There was thins one room i especially hated. It was nearly always locked with some dudes banging some whore and it had some peeking holes, like glory holes, but only for watching. The dudes who were in that room were always very rude and obnoxious, denying the entry if trying to get in and joining the action. Those kind of things make swinger clubs sometimes very annoying places. I absolutely despise those and usually in the clubs that i go, aren't even those kind of rooms. That was like an epitome of all that is bad about swinger clubs.

So while i had some serious problems with the mood at times at Euphoria, there was still so much good that I really can not complain. To think that i had sex with seven beautiful and hot different girls and paid only some 20 GBP for it, is amazing deal. And i remember leaving the club with a smile on my face and happy.  I will definitely visit that club again if ever in Warsaw.

Would also like to check out the sister club, Lava as well. I just heard that it's even smaller than Euphoria, but who knows, maybe the mood there is better. Or in Euphoria some other evening with different people at can be much better? There's nothing wrong with the club itself, it's just these assholes with an attitude that can be a problem sometimes.

So all in all, sex with ten different women, total cost around 50 GBP with drinks, I'd say that the whole trip exceeded all my expectations greatly and made me very happy since i know now that there is a great sex scene in Poland as well that was so good change for all the Berlin clubs I've been to so many times already that it was about time to see finally something else for a change.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   6-6-2020 23:55  Acceptance  +20   good intel, thanks for sharing
rajuk   6-6-2020 17:15  Acceptance  +3   Excellent. Married women are my kink. But the bareback thing!!
Weelock   6-6-2020 07:33  Acceptance  +5   Wow 7 girls in 1 night. At my age i am happy with just one a night
diamonddog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246021
Digest Posts 0
Credits 245
Posts 34
Karma 235
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-6-2018
Location U.K.
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2020 07:26  Profile P.M. 
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 237
Karma 603
Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2020 17:27  Profile P.M. 
Saw this:  https://www.roksa.pl/en/advertisements/all/Bia%C5%82ystok

Anyone knows if this is genuine?
cruisinby
Carnal Conqueror

UID 264450
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 40
Karma 272
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2020 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Mix Club in Gdańsk. I never had a chance to go, but I had a friend who couldn’t say enough about the place.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   6-6-2020 23:55  Acceptance  +10   thanks for sharing
diamonddog
Carnal Conqueror

UID 246021
Digest Posts 0
Credits 245
Posts 34
Karma 235
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-6-2018
Location U.K.
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2020 05:48  Profile P.M. 
If you ring any of the independent girls 90 % will hang up If you don’t speak polish
Had this problem in Krakow so gave up in the end
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 237
Karma 603
Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2020 19:06  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by diamonddog at 7-6-2020 05:53
If you ring any of the independent girls 90 % will hang up If you don’t speak polish
Had this problem in Krakow so gave up in the end

Same thing happened to me in Ukraine. Too many stunners over there. The WG scene in Poland is far more open than Ukraine.
I could only find one married WG in the link I posted.
Is there a extra charge for foreigners?
rajuk
Lustful Lord

UID 236594
Digest Posts 0
Credits 642
Posts 237
Karma 603
Acceptance 786
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 18-6-2020 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Any more information?
Pics on internet search mostly look fake.
AID's situation is far better than Ukraine. Polish women are so cute and far more friendly.