Subject: [Toronto] Moonwaiting (Part 2/3) - Connie
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:18. 
C090409920
Throbbing Titan

UID 260863
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3122
Posts 85
Karma 3101
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-7-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2020 13:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Toronto] Moonwaiting (Part 2/3) - Connie

Date of Session: January 2020
Name: Connie
Link: moonwaitingvip.com
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks a bit of English
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 5/10
Price & Session Length: CAD $160 (30 min) + $10 tip
Repeat: If I lived in Toronto, nope.

My 2nd visit at MW during my Toronto visit was the lest memorable one so I will keep it short. I picked Connie more so because she was the only one available at the time I called. There was nothing wrong with her photos on MW but I found they weren't all that accurate anyways. They usually blur out the girl's face on the photo but even from the blurred photo when I arrived she was quite a few pounds thicker than the photos had made her seem. Her boobs were 34Cs as they advertised but they did not live up to my expectations. Those melons would have looks a lot better on a thinner girl as that would have been a great hour glass body.

The session was actually in the exact same unit as my first visit (6/F) https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1 - but this time it was in the other bedroom. This room did not have a bathroom in it so after we both got naked we walked out into the dining room where there is a bathroom on the other side of the condo. I guess the room I went into last time was the master bedroom so that's why it had a bathroom in it. After the awkward naked walk in and out of the bathroom we got back in her bedroom and she does the normal cat-bath and a short BBBJ. She capped me and got in CG and this is where I actually enjoyed the experience because she's probably my first "thick" girl. I've had MILFs in their late 30s/40s who had a belly but this was different. I wouldn't call Connie fat but rather thick (although its tough to explain the exact difference). I liked grabbing her huge ass as she was on top of me and I enjoyed it even more when we got into doggy as her ass was staring right at me. Connie did not provide CIM so I finished in prone doggy.

Another awkward walk into the dinning room bathroom to get cleaned up (she always cracked the door open slightly to make sure no one was there before we hurried across the room). A quick huge after dressing back up and I left.

(Sorry, I forgot to save her photos to my phone so no pictures to attach on this one.)

Recent Ratings
hugeness   14-2-2023 06:27  Acceptance  +1   
UncleDad   14-5-2020 02:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
jeffzeke   3-5-2020 13:22  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing!
nyctohkvacation   1-5-2020 12:19  Karma  +5   Glad you enjoyed the thick one

This is the way.