Link: moonwaitingvip.com
Nationality & Language: Korean, speaks good English
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length: CAD $160 (30 min) + $20 tip
Repeat: If I lived in Toronto, maybe.

The first part of this review I am going to review the overall general services of MW so fellow bros who live/visit Toronto (GTA region) can get more detail on how this process works.

General review of Moonwaiting:
From seeing a few other posts about MW it seems you can book them easily through Wechat but considering I don't have a burner account and don't want to use my real Wechat to contact them, I used the old fashioned telephone to call them to book sessions. Their phone operators are not the best because each girl at the end of their description on their webpage has what extra services the girl does such as [CIM], [PSE], [GFE], [GREEK]. I once asked "What does 'PSE' entail?" and her response was I had to ask the girl when I arrived.. So which means you won't get to know until you're actually at the session. And this doesn't really work either as some of the girls don't speak well enough English to properly have a conversation.. That was one thing I did not enjoy about their booking services.

After you call the operator to book the girl & time then they will text you the address of the location to the cellphone you called with. When you arrive to the condo, you have to call/text them you are downstairs and they will provide the buzzer code to get into the building. FYI some of the buildings after ~9pm will require you to sign in by providing your name & number and which unit you are visiting. An awkward moment I had with the security guard was when he asked me which unit are you visiting? I looked at my phone and gave it to him. Then he asked me whats the name of the tenant you're visiting? I looked down at my phone and realized I probably don't want to say "I'm here to visit Kiss" (that's like a stripper name...) so I just made up a name and the security guard was probably thinking why did I have to look up on my phone for my friend's name who I'm supposedly visiting. I'm not sure if the building security knows they have a few units with WGs.. Maybe this guy was just fucking with me; although he didn't seem like he was.

Most of their girls have the following pricing: 160/30Mins, 220/45Mins, 300/60Mins. Some of their girls do not have the 30Min option so the lowest price is 220/45Mins. And I've also seen some of their higher tier girls charge 450/60Min (i.e. https://moonwaitingvip.com/girl/renata/) but I've never tried these girls so I can not comment if they are worth the higher price. If the girl provides GREEK (anal) that is $300 extra. Almost all the girls listed on their website say they are 19/20 but I think most of the ones I've visited are closer to their late 20s.

Overall I feel MW is a decent agent for Asian girls in Toronto (Please let me know if you have other suggestions!)

Review of Kiss:
I picked Kiss because she was a blonde Asian. I remember growing up in the States as a kid and all the popular Asian girls dyed their hair blonde and its been a fantasy of mine to fuck a blonde Asian . After getting the buzzer code and signing into the building I knocked on the condo door. This apartment was a 2BR place and I can hear people in the other room having a session in there but once we go into her bedroom I couldn't hear them. The room was very darkly lit with pink/yellow electronic disco ball lighting. I go through some small talk with Kiss and she seems very enthusiastic and excited which is appreciated. We go into the shower together where she washes me and starts with a WBBBJ without even me asking After some more washing we dry ourselves and make our way to the bed. (I noticed all the MW girls always have music playing on some speakers in the room. Maybe to drown out the sex noises? Not sure.. but anyways she was playing Kpop songs) She licks all over my body while continuing to lock her eyes with mine and then grabbed my dick for some more BBBJ and then capped me while we went through the normal positions. Her moans were those high pitched moans which I'm not a fan of (maybe that's why she had music playing in the background!)

I was fucking her pretty rough in doggy style and I enjoyed the view as there were a few mirrors on the wall which was showing her boobs jiggle back and forth. I lifted her up to do stand up doggy and I definitely could have finished right there but I quickly asked if she's ok for CIM and she smiled and said yes so I pulled out, took off the dom and let her take it all in her mouth. She was a good girl and kept her mouth on my cock until I finished before gently walking off to the washroom to spit it out. We both went into the shower to clean up and as I was leaving she gave me a hug and told me to visit her again. She was not a clock watcher as I feel I was with her more a bit longer than 30 min.

This was part 1 of 3 visits with MW during my CNY holidays in Toronto. Sorry the posts are a bit late, I was not planning to document my WG visits in Toronto during my holidays as I did not have much free time then but I guess during this corona virus pandemic we all have some idle time on our hands.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hugeness   14-2-2023 06:27  Acceptance  +1   
Folder8   23-9-2020 06:57  Karma  +3   
Weelock   19-6-2020 07:49  Acceptance  +1   There is an app where you can have 2 accounts on 1 cell number.
UncleDad   14-5-2020 02:06  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
jeffzeke   3-5-2020 13:21  Karma  +10   blonde Asian girl, nice!
batman108   30-4-2020 02:06  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
nyctohkvacation   30-4-2020 00:36  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing
Freelancer   29-4-2020 20:07  Karma  +4   Favorable

This is the way.