Status Offline
Post at 19-4-2020 11:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Always up for Jasmine

Date & Time of Session:  April 18, lunchtime
Location:  Flat A2, 7/F, Hing Loong Bldg., 6 Wing Lok St., Sheung Wan
Name:  Jasmine (A22712)
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22712-SW-141Walk-ups-Jasmine.htm
Nationality & Language: Mainland China. Speaks English.
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$700 + $100 tip
Repeat: This was and I will

Have abstained for a while as has Jasmine. She only came back to work at the beginning of the week. Messaged her on Saturday morning to find out what time she started work. Made an appointment for midday. She messaged to say that she had arrived as I was in the lift. She was still in her civvies when I arrived. The sort of look that would make you look twice if you saw her on her commute.

Off with our clothes and into the shower we went. Lovely BBBJ in the shower and then she offered to rim. Turned around and off she went with her tongue. I put one foot up onto the toilet seat so that she could go deeper. As she rimmed she reached between my legs and slowly stroked my cock. Nice start.

After drying off, she slipped on a costume of my choosing, I lay face down on the bed and she proceeded to lick and kiss me all over, sticking her tongue in my ass again. I flipped and she went to work with a magnificent BBBJ. As I could reach her LS I massaged that gently until it was soaking. Her BBBJ was phenomenal. Deep, deep throat where she kept me in for some time until gagging. I don’t know what she was doing with her tongue at the time but I was really struggling not to unload down her throat.

I had to ask her to cap me as I really wanted to be inside her. Started off in cowgirl with a magnificent view of her tits bouncing up and down. I pulled her down for lots of DFK. She has amazing lips and a wicked tongue. DFK went on for some time. I eventually put her onto her back, she lifted her legs high in the air, entered her and then really pounded her. The noises that she made were loud (easily heard in the corridor) and made me go harder at her. I was keen to go for anal but I was too far gone and pumped her until completion.

Always exceptional with Jasmine. Showered together, had a chat. She gave me a bottle of water and off I went. Will be back for sure.

Recent Ratings
LeoTan69   30-4-2020 10:04  Acceptance  +1   
pipolaki   21-4-2020 17:21  Acceptance  +5   Love her... she never lets you down.
HKGPeter   20-4-2020 23:32  Karma  +2   Thanks for report. Had a good experience with Jasmine as well (reported on at the time).
shmnk   19-4-2020 23:07  Karma  +2   Nice
porkchops   19-4-2020 17:20  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
automobiletopic   19-4-2020 16:23  Karma  +4   Excellent
hotjac   19-4-2020 14:51  Karma  +4   you gotta love an enthusiastic woman
scufferhk   19-4-2020 13:58  Karma  +5