Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-4-2020 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
123 Bonham Strand - Shueng Wan

Date & Time of Session: 5th April, 2020. Afternoon.
Name:  didn't ask
Link: not on 141
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: Chinese, mandarin, barely any canto, no English.
Face:  3.5/5 - nothing special but a nice smile and very white teeth.
Body:  2.5/5 - quite slim lady. prolly B cups, nice and soft. Not much of an ass.
Skill: 4/5 - mainly for the bbbj, will elaborate below. Not max 5/5 because the sex was mediocre.
Service: 3/5 - did what I wanted, very friendly and smiley. no complaints for a walk up.
GFE:
PSE: 4/5 - a lot eye contact, during sex and bbbj, handled LB nicely. No lfk or dfk as I personally don't like. But she looks like she'd be game for it.
Price & Session Length: $380 FS + $120 to CIM. Tipped $100 because I haven't had such a good bbbj in a while.
Repeat: Yes most likely.

Once she opens the door you can see she is over 30, but she is slim and has a nice smile so I went for it, she's definitely a lot better than the others in Bonham strand but there is better else where for sure.

Got in undressed and showered together, very roomy shower. Typical standard wash and then she just went straight down for bbbj In shower, it was pretty good, a minute or so to get LB going. Go out and dried myself and waiting in bed.
She can't over for the cat bath stuff which I usually don't like, usually doesn't turn me on or anything and it's just a waste of time. Not this time though (not sure if im just really horny today or what), she actually got my LB pretty solid from just cat bath and teasing and stroking LB occasionally. She had long hair and flicked it all to one side and the shampoo scent and soft hair resting on my chest was weirdly satisfying Then she worked her way down, teased tip of LB again and then went straight to sucking my balls. There really isn't many walk ups that's I've experienced that give a good bbbj without forgetting the balls. She went from balls to shaft a few times, a lot of girls I had in past after a few seconds would spit in bin or after a min get on top and ride CG. She slept it sloppy, great suction, good tongue work, got the eye contact  and it was simply very pleasurable. She didn't rush to get on it with either. After she stopped and grabbed cap, she looked at me and laughed / giggled or cheeky smile of some sort, and I complimented and I said very good. I was quite out of breathe tbh !! She laughed again and said "very good?" And put the rubber down and went back at bbbj again. After a few mins I said can I CIM, she said yes for 500 total. I was down for it, she was good. I was actually set on just blowing my load there and then but she suggested to move onto main course then finish CIM, I said okay sounds good.

Then she continue bbbj and rubbing balls for a minute or so then capped me. She said she want doggy, and it is my fave so I happily obliged, did doggy for while trying not to   so quick so I kept changing pace to hold it. Changed to mosh, a lot of eye contact, played with her boobs and clit, sucked on boobs whilst pounding and I stood up on side for more doggy, she was standing too and bent over the bed, kept pounding until I felt I couldn't hold no more. I lay back down on the bed and she takes off the rubber and went straight for some DT, rubbing balls and keeping it sloppy. Then she slowed down and was teasing the tip, I wanted to now so I grabbed her hair / head with both hands and just face fucked her till i . I stopped and let go, then she made sure she got every last bit. Worked the shaft a bit and I was super sensitive by this stage. Then she got up and split the load out in toilet and compliment the volume.

There are two things I like, a good bj, capped or not. And nice ass for doggy style. Whilst she wasn't much to talk about for the main course, the bbbj was really something I Personally enjoyed.

We went to shower, cleaned up, dressed and paid her the 500 + 100 tip because I genuinely enjoyed that experience. I will be visiting again. Next time I'll ask if I can get her contact / pic and share so you Can make your call if you'd wana try.

Peace

Recent Ratings
PervySage   18-5-2020 01:39  Acceptance  +1   Original
tcsexcrazed   24-4-2020 22:14  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramstroker   9-4-2020 16:13  Acceptance  +1   
sexfiend   8-4-2020 11:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
porkchops   8-4-2020 04:15  Karma  +8   Thanks!
Peter777   7-4-2020 13:40  Acceptance  +1   Cool. Will try.
anabikumi   6-4-2020 13:24  Karma  +2   Excellent
thedude   6-4-2020 10:23  Karma  +6   Outstanding. Thanks for report
trust_00   6-4-2020 01:00  Karma  +2   Nice find
Freelancer   5-4-2020 23:35  Karma  +4   Favorable
MrButtons   5-4-2020 22:30  Karma  +3   She sounds really nice, perhaps will try to pay a visit.
automobiletopic   5-4-2020 21:28  Karma  +4   Excellent
hotjac   5-4-2020 21:27  Karma  +5   Nice read - she sounds like a fun romp. I will look fwd to photos on your repeat
bohica   5-4-2020 20:48  Karma  +8   Changed to mosh - must be a new position...
zebra   5-4-2020 20:16  Karma  +5   Peace

Enzo .............. because sadly, I finish fast T_T
NitramG01
Musky Member

UID 111275
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 20
Karma 137
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2020 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Does she... have super long black hair? (i know that ain't too helpful) and glitter eyelids? I did a recon mission tonight and the girl there didn't seem to match.... and boobs, they do look Bs and not fake at least
The-enzo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 265141
Digest Posts 0
Credits 221
Posts 13
Karma 219
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2020 01:19  Profile P.M. 
@NitramG01

Yeah she has long black hair. Prolly around 5ft6. Slim like I said with b cups but flat ass hence the 2.5/5 (I mean at least she wasn't chunky with a belly) Looks Like  mid 30, maybe older I'm terrible at judging age.  Nice white teeth and pretty good smile. She didn't have glitter eye lids when I visited. I mean I tried my best to describe her appearance but it may still look completely different in anyone's mind haha.

To confirm. Second floor, first room.

Enzo .............. because sadly, I finish fast T_T
NitramG01
Musky Member

UID 111275
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 20
Karma 137
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2020 18:05  Profile P.M. 
so I did a double recon mission and confirmed she was not working on 5 April 2020... so I guess you were lucky bro, you hit the substitute player jackpot

Recent Ratings
The-enzo   8-4-2020 23:08  Karma  +2   Cheers for the recon - but sad I won't get that bbbj again :(