Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 3-4-2020 11:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dis S: lustful leisure

Date & Time of Session: April 2nd 2020
Location: Room 3, Flat A, 5/F Phoenix Apartments, 54-70 Lee Garden Road, Causeway Bay
Name:  Dis S
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-CB-14 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Cantonese, Mandarin, basic English
Face:  4/5 ( 5/5 when happy and smiling)
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  500 plus tips

Was running some errands in Causeway Bay, and maybe its me but with every girl wearing a mask you find yourself analyzing every girl more, hmm is she a pretty one or it just the eyes! And was in the mood for letting off some steam, so pinged one of my faves, Dis S to see if she was free, had literally just sent the message when she pinged me back saying she was free, and telling me to come and see her!  Who am I to argue, so told her I’d be there within 10 minutes and made my way over to Phoenix.

Zipped in and straight up to 5th floor and over to Dis S’s door, she must be bored and have been watching me on the CCTV as her door slowly opened as I approached and she welcomed me in wearing a skin coloured bra and panties and a cute hoodie over that!  She closes the door behind me and jumps up on my back, and asks me to carry her around for a while. She’s a small one and while I know some people have mixed feelings, she’s always been a lot of fun for me and continues to be. I gently drop her down onto the bed and she invites me to join her for a kiss and a cuddle. Its an enjoyable kiss and cuddle and chat, she talks about the virus, and how it might be slowing things down but at least we’re not overwhelmed with cases, and could be worse!  Was kind of funny yo be having that chat with her while she had her hand down my pants and was stroking junior but maybe all bad news could sound better if that was happening?  The conversation lead to other things and the smooch session became somewhat more passionate, as I helped those breasts out of her bra and stroked her through her panties, her breasts are a good size, they’ve been augmented I think and I swear they got bigger in the lst year but not a crazy increase in size and she’s stll very responsive. As the smooch session continues , junior has been released from his pants and my jeans are half off and she’s jerking him and tickling my balls in good form. She’s responded well and gotten quite wet and sweetly chastizes me, telling me I should have removed her panties before getting her wet….so I pull those off and she pulls off my shoes, my trousers and boxers and starts rubbing her naked ass against junior. Junior is responding well, so I think its time we have a shower!

She removes her bra and I hang up my shirt and fld my jeans etc before joining her in the bathroom, she’s got the shower going and checking the water isn’t too hot and goes to work cleaning me up, washing and scrubbing me all over, especially in those hard to reach places, paying special attention to junior and his helmet, while I soaped her up and played with her very lovely bosoms and ass while we exchanged some lfk, she cleans us both of, offers me a towel and I step out, while she dries herself off.  She looks at me and smiles “now we are clean, time to get dirty! Yes?’ she asks me in Cantonese and motions me to the bed to lay down, while she starts dancing around the room… not sure if I’d call it a dirty dance, it’s a kind of funny dance but incredibly cute. She jumps onto the bed and we start making out again, the kissing gets more passionate, she’s feeding me her boobies and guides one of my fingers between her legs and seems to be enjoying that while she’s stroking junior to being wide awake. I tell her I want to eat her, and she tells me good, and wriggles up and lowers her pussy onto my face and I happily go to work. She’s got a lovely little pussy and she knows how to use it and I happily kiss, lick, suckle and explore her which she seems to be enjoying.  She wriggles off or a second and does a complete turn before lowering her pussy back onto my face and giving me access to her pussy and her butt while she starts giving me a great blowjob. She has always been able to give a good blowjob and today is no exception, while I happily keep on eating that pussy, while giving her asshole a lick, and stroking that with my thumb.  

It becomes a very intense 69, she’s going up on down like a milk maid and I’m working away on that pussy and butt, and the juics are flowing and she’s giggling and spasaming as we go, she’s working the crown, the shaft, the balls and my god it feels good and she knows whats coming, she tells me I can come in her mouth, and I happily oblige and she takes it like a trooper.  I’m firing, she’s still going and I’m still munching on that pussy, and she is still licking and sucking for some time before she reaches for some tissues to clean her mouth before grinding that pussy further into my face and clamping those thighs around my head. The spasms get more intense, as do her moans and she either climaxes or deserves an oscar for that performance, and eventually rolls off with a big smile on her face looking like the cat that literally got her cream. She’s all breathy and giggly and gets some tissues to wipe my very wet face, and excuses herself to the bathroom for a quick clean up, before returning with some mouthwash for me and snuggles up with me on the bed for more kisses and cuddles.

And for a good twenty minutes thats how we stay, locked in an embrace, cuddling and chatting and I’m having to do my best to not fall for her.  Eventually I’m the one who has to make for the exit and dsisengage, so with her pulling an epic pout we return to the shower, where she cleans us both up and does her best to reawaken junior. Sadly I have to return to the real world, but with a promise to return soon and Dis S reminding me that I keep talking to her about doing an overnight, and if we were to do that, who knows what would happen!   I pay her, with a sizeable tip, she earned it...and she helps me dress up, and we have a final kiss and cuddle before she sends me on her way. Alls well in the world and I could devote myself to ….oh and there’s Crystal standing in her door way talking to a potential customer and looking as fit and sexy as fuck…. Oh who am I kidding I can’t devote myself to one girl! The potential customer leaves and I go say a quick hello to Crystal, who asks me when I am going to come back and see her, and asks if I enjoyed myself with whoever I saw today….

Oh Phoenix Apartments you’re gonna kill me!

Attaching 1 shot of Dis S looking sweet and fun!  Restricted access as her real face, no photoshop

There's some very accurate shots of her on the database and in other reviews, but keep asking her why she has some of the most crazy photoshop ones too

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   16-4-2020 13:06  Karma  +10   thanks for sharing, she looks hot!
trust_00   10-4-2020 22:09  Karma  +4   Nice one! I'm pretty sure I've pressed her bell many times lol
matado   9-4-2020 22:50  Karma  +4   Nice, she is not working anymore ?
Mister   7-4-2020 20:51  Karma  +6   Keep it up
batman108   4-4-2020 03:23  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   3-4-2020 22:03  Karma  +6   a bit older than i like, but nice tits
twiceAweek   3-4-2020 21:40  Karma  +7   Thanks for the report and pic, she looks like one of mine FBs lol
guysty   3-4-2020 20:49  Karma  +2   Hot
bohica   3-4-2020 19:36  Karma  +5   Ol' Reliable!!!
hotjac   3-4-2020 18:39  Karma  +6   What a keeper, she sounds like she should be done at least monthly
theworm   3-4-2020 16:56  Karma  +5   Excellent
JackTheBat   3-4-2020 15:54  Karma  +10   Great report, thanks.
cknc31   3-4-2020 15:43  Karma  +3   great report!
blazing_saddles   3-4-2020 15:34  Karma  +5   
MrButtons   3-4-2020 13:21  Karma  +3   Great report, have read a lot about Dis S and Crystal - haven't tried either . . .yet
automobiletopic   3-4-2020 12:18  Karma  +4   Excellent