Subject: Last chance for 25 yr old, perfect body, GFE experience (MK - King Hing)
blackberry_22
Kinky King

UID 32552
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1014
Posts 52
Karma 1007
Acceptance 147
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2020 13:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Last chance for 25 yr old, perfect body, GFE experience (MK - King Hing)

First report here: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

Date of visit :March 14 2020
Location: King Hing 12/f A6, corridor directly in front of elevator, last door on the right

Just want to give you bros a heads-up that Nam is leaving tomorrow and today (Mar 15)  will be your last chance to be with her before she leaves (and she said she’s not coming back to HK any time soon because of the COVID19 situation).  

Seeing her again reminded me of her warm, innocent smile that only an innocent girlfriend would give you.  Yesterday and she was wearing a bright red bra and matching panties…  With her tanned, all-natural perfect body and perky butt, it was a sight to die for!  Oh, in my last report, I forgot to mentioned how eraser her nipples are!  If you’re in soft, cotton candy like breasts with sensitive nipples, this is it!

If you’re able to catch her (I was jammed between two clients yesterday… someone came out right before I went in and there were 1-2 guys waiting for her as I left), do consider tipping well.  She’s here cause she’s taking care of her family.  To respect her privacy, I won’t go into details, but if you’re able to give her a generous tip, there will be someone very close to her would will receive the benefit.  Good Karma *wink wink*(pun intended)

enjoy

Recent Ratings
bohica   19-3-2020 12:03  Karma  +5   Yes, it seems you have gotten the (nipple) points...